Vauxhall Heritage Centre Open Day 7th October

Tell us all about what's happening and what you did

Vauxhall Heritage Centre Open Day 7th October

Postby Cold Snail » Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:18 pm

As mentioned somewhere else, this has been lifted straight from the VBOA's website.

The Vauxhall Viva Owners Club will be in attendance in the car park with our bright red gazebos, so please come along to say hello.

VBOA Vauxhall Heritage Centre Open Day

Date: Sunday 07 October 2007

Description: An exclusive viewing opportunity for VBOA clubs at the amazing Vauxhall Heritage Centre. Huge display of member's cars as well as the historic Vauxhalls in the collection. Catering and other attractions. All welcome, no charge for admission. Event opens at 11.00am.

Directions: From the M1 junction 10:
At the roundabout at the end of the motorway spur road take the second exit to follow the A505 down Airport way which is a dual-carriageway. Shortly after Airport Way becomes a single carriageway, take the first exit at the roundabout. Almost immediately there is a second roundabout. Take the first exit onto Gypsy Lane, passing the Vauxhall Recreation Club on the left and a shopping mall on the right (traffic lights). At the mini roundabout take the first exit into Osborne Road, with the Brache restaurant/hotel on the left and Griffin House, Vauxhall’s Corporate HQ on the right. Proceed to the T-junction at the bottom of Osborne Road (speed bumps!)and turn right into Park Street. The entrance to the Griffin House staff car park and the Heritage Centre is the second Vauxhall gate encountered on the right hand side of the road, 300 metres or so along from the bottom of Osborne Road. The entrance will be signed.
All the best, Paul.
Cold Snail
I'm free!!!

Postby dann01 » Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:19 pm

Am quite looking forward to this. I shall be taking and setting up one of the tents. Mike will be bringing the table. We'll take some mags.

Now, should I get some cakes? Muffind would be good me thinks.
Sometimes, I wonder why I bother, and then for one fleeting moment things will go right for a change.
dann01
Club Treasurer

Postby viva2300 » Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:49 am

Hi chaps
I'll be there too. Am looking forward to this as well as i've never been up to Luton before. See you there.
Paul
S. EAST AREA REP
1972 Viva 2300 SL 4DR
1973 Viva 2300 SL 4DR + one on paper.
1973 Viva 2300 SL EState
1973 Viva 1800 SL 4DR not for long
1971 Viva 1600 SL 4DR AUTO
1974 HP Firenza Droopsnoot

TOO MANY CARS NOT ENOUGH MONEY OR TIME
viva2300
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Postby edgoose1 » Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:15 pm

Yes lets hope the weather is as good as last year.
edgoose1
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Postby mrs bulldog » Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:06 am

i'm afraid mike and i have discussed this and as its close to leighs bday we wont be able to come as money will be tight.sarah :cry:
sarah ex wife of mike (bulldog)

a viva widow in the making.....if you can't beat them join them!!!!
hc estate,magnum,firenza,hb.......ANOTHER one mike??
mrs bulldog
GT Viva
GT Viva

Postby Cold Snail » Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:20 am

mrs bulldog wrote:i'm afraid mike and i have discussed this and as its close to leighs bday we wont be able to come as money will be tight.sarah :cry:

No worries, it's not exactly local to you.
Some classic Vauxhall owners that actually live in Luton probably won't make it.
I'm in a bit of a panic, because I know I have an airport job that weekend, but don't know when they are coming back (I bet it's the middle of the day on the Sunday knowing my luck).
All the best, Paul.
Cold Snail
I'm free!!!

Postby mrs bulldog » Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:16 am

i must say im sad we can't make it,its always fun and great to meet up with everyone but leighs birthday comes first and its been one thing ontop of the other since we came back from our hols in august,still nevermind i expect lots of "silly"photos for my inspection!!i'll have to have a frozen curry that day so im half way there!!!sarah

mrs bulldog
GT Viva
GT Viva

Postby psl » Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:26 pm

looks like we`ll have to sort out a trip to yours Sarah, a weekend of fun and games on the south coast :twisted: We could do a ground force and tidy up your back garden, much to Mike`s annoyance :P
Im hopefully going to be there, viva or no viva :wink:
psl
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Postby mrs bulldog » Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:28 pm

if you tidy it paul mike wouldn't be able to find anything and it would take too long to tidy and you'd all need flares incase you got lost!!im actually sleeping with viva parts on the top of our lacey bed canopy again oh joy........

mrs bulldog
GT Viva
GT Viva

Postby psl » Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:31 pm

Arrrr, Mike`s like a little boy lost in a sweet shop in your back garden (lucky git) Sleeping with viva parts, now there`s food for thought.
psl
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Next

Return to Events