HHHEEEELLLLPPPPPPP!!!!!!!

Tell us all about what's happening and what you did

HHHEEEELLLLPPPPPPP!!!!!!!

Postby Clara » Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:41 pm

Can someone tell me if The Viva Club have actually canceled their stand at the NEC this year? Only the darling people who I had to sweet talk into getting the stand after last years poor performance are still asking me for information - they are *just* about to go to press with the shiny things and we're still mentioned.

HHEELLLPPP!!!!

Much love

One over worked soul
Three cars, two fire engines, one steam roller, a wheelchair, and various sized hammers.... what could go wrong?!
Clara
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Postby dann01 » Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:42 pm

Hello Clara.

Someone at Clarion Events doesn't follow up.

Here is a copy of the email I sent to Sandra Holloway on 11th Sept. I also followed this up with a call the very same day and spoke to her personally.

Hello Sandra

My name is Danny Lawrence and have just recently become the new Chairman for the Vauxhall Viva Owners Club.

Regretably I have to inform you that we shall be unable to take the stand this year at the NEC classic car show.

We have suffered some administrational problems that has meant that the people that could most effectively help us make arrangements have either not been available or have not recieved the information required. So rather than try to hash something together now and show a poor stand, we would rather bow out for this year.

However, we would very much like to be considered for a stand for next year. By then we will have a tighter grip on our priorities, and the NEC show will be one of them.

Please regard me as the primary contact for the club in future. My details are as follows.

Danny Lawrence
29 The Close
Henley-on-Thames
Oxon
RG9 1SR
Club tel. number 07929 173790
email - daniel915@btinternet.com

Many thanks for you time and consideration. I look forad to hearing from you next year.

Regards
Danny Lawrence
VVOC Chairman & Treasurer

Clara, who is mailing you. Send me (Via PM or email please) a copy, and a tel number if you have it please and I shall sort this out.

If they contact you again, just politely redirect them.

Thanks
Danny
Sometimes, I wonder why I bother, and then for one fleeting moment things will go right for a change.
dann01
Club Treasurer

Postby Clara » Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:53 pm

Always polite me. Fear not she seems to be happy and content now. i.e. she's gone to find out who is meant to be taking our pitch. :lol:
Three cars, two fire engines, one steam roller, a wheelchair, and various sized hammers.... what could go wrong?!
Clara
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Return to Events