Hi All

If you're new say a bit about yourself. :welcome2:

Hi All

Postby Dexter » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:28 pm

Hello All!
I Have recently join your club in hopes of finding good advise and help in my search for a weekend project,
I am on the hunt for a fair/good conditioned coupe style Viva HC, Magnum or Firenza ( big ask I know ) I owned two Viva HC's in my teens and would like to own another, I'm not very mechanically minded so I don't really want to buy from the interweb unless someone knows the history, Any advise would be greatly appreciated, Look forward to pestering you all for spare parts in the future.
Dexter
First Post
First Post

Re: Hi All

Postby 1972nail » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:18 pm

Good to have you on board Dexter. If you're a 'paid up club member' you can get access to the private member's area where there are cars and parts offered for sale to club members. You might get lucky there but good Firenzas come up very rarely these days. There are also links and discussions about other cars for sale on the internet and quite a few of those are known to the club. This resource provides a lot of information for prospective buyers about cars that many may otherwise know nothing about.
Editor of the VVOC Magazine ReVival

"When you have a Firenza like mine, who needs any Minis?" copyright David Maxwell 1979.
1972nail
Old Nail
Old Nail

Location: Ballymoney Co Antrim - some say....the World's best place to live!

Return to Say Hello