This is an area for discussion about Restoration issues.

Postby lord13 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:46 am

Last edited by lord13 on Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
lord13
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Re: 1965 Viva SL

Postby psl » Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:22 am

Ive just tuned in to see how your getting on with the magnum, now you have an HA lol. Your getting as bad as me :lol:
psl
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Postby pbottomley » Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:47 am

psl wrote:Ive just tuned in to see how your getting on with the magnum, now you have an HA lol. Your getting as bad as me :lol:

PSL... good god has the world gone mad, what you doing here?
pbottomley

Postby lord13 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:15 pm

psl wrote:Ive just tuned in to see how your getting on with the magnum, now you have an HA lol. Your getting as bad as me :lol:

Not quite :) but yeah the Magnum had to go, and now this little beauty has took it's place :)
lord13
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Postby lord13 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:17 pm

pbottomley wrote:

He floats around, keeping an eye on things from time to time, making sure we're all playing nicely :D . . . He'll never be able to give up the call of the viva, one day he will return to the fold. . . one day . . .
lord13
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Postby psl » Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:20 pm

pbottomley wrote:

Our Paul……………… only thing that's gone mad is the prices lol but need some form of a Vauxhall fix every now and then :wink:
psl
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Postby psl » Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:22 pm

lord13 wrote:
pbottomley wrote:

He floats around, keeping an eye on things from time to time, making sure we're all playing nicely :D . . . He'll never be able to give up the call of the viva, one day he will return to the fold. . . one day . . .

Ill nip over and have a smell of the inside, just to bring my youth back :wink:
psl
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Postby 1972nail » Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:27 pm

I had seen the original post for this car before it was removed and thought 'WOW that's a great buy for someone' and it turns out it certainly is by the look of it. I notice it already has a stripe on it so you've no need to paint one on yourself :wink:

I'm looking forward to seeing how you get on with this. :goodluck:
Editor of the VVOC Magazine ReVival

"When you have a Firenza like mine, who needs any Minis?" copyright David Maxwell 1979.
1972nail
Old Nail
Old Nail

Location: Ballymoney Co Antrim - some say....the World's best place to live!

Postby craig12 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:22 pm

gotta be honest mitch when I initially saw you sell the magnum , you always wonder if a blokes just bought a magnum then moving it on , cos he didn't like it , or just to move some stock on , now I see you've got a ha I am so gratefull I bought a magnum of a viva enthusiast , knowing the magnum was something you wanted always good to find a car enthusiast owned , id have hated to find a magnum from some fly by knight that just bought it to profit from . :thanx: that's the good thing about forum cars for sale …….real finds and honest sellers
craig12
SL Viva
SL Viva

Postby 1972nail » Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:36 pm

craig12 wrote: that's the good thing about forum cars for sale …….real finds and honest sellers

We have a member's only for sale section which increases the chance of getting an honest purchase or sale.

One of the problems we had as a Club was dealers masquerading as enthusiasts and poaching sales from trusting and sometimes vulnerable members who had posted their cars in the Public For Sale section. As a caring Club we couldn't stand back and allow that to happen to our members, hence the creation of a member's only For Sale section to help protect club members who wanted their cars to go to true enthusiasts.
Editor of the VVOC Magazine ReVival

"When you have a Firenza like mine, who needs any Minis?" copyright David Maxwell 1979.
1972nail
Old Nail
Old Nail

Location: Ballymoney Co Antrim - some say....the World's best place to live!

Next

Return to Restoration