VBOA International Rally 23rd - 28th May

Tell us all about what's happening and what you did

VBOA International Rally 23rd - 28th May

Postby cooperman » Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:32 am

VBOA International Rally, Ireland - May 23rd - 28th 2019

“We welcome all our Vauxhall/ Bedford/Opel friends (old and new from all over) on late may Bank Holiday weekend 2019 to Ireland. We have secured a great deal @ Ballykisteen Golf Hotel Tipperary. For five nights at the special discounted rate for bed/ breakfast-dinner including the use of a leisure centre and special gala dinner (with music) for €309 p/p sharing. Event entry is free. Entrants will confirm their entry details online i.e. Name, Car type/ reg number & details of persons attending. In return will receive a booking number to book the Hotel directly. More information if required will be available from Bill E-Mail vbooci@gmail.com
Bookings will close on February 22nd when money must be paid in full direct to Great National Ballykisteen Golf Hotel”

The above text was copied from the VBOA website where more information about the event is available.
cooperman
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Re: VBOA International Rally 23rd - 28th May

Postby ken707 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:43 am

Any of you planning to come over to this, very full itinerary. Yes it will be expensive but should be a great event. A lot of the Irish VBOA members are going, for once it's on our side of the sea.
Ferry deals are usually best in February, there's a local Travel agent might get a group offer.
ken707
SL Viva
SL Viva

Postby Fred Dukes » Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:49 am

Its always the same - would liked to come but promised to do another event after not being able to get in last year! -same week :roll:
CHAIRMAN, and general dogs body
Fred Dukes
Club Chairman

Postby lord13 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:23 am

We will probably all need new passports and have to apply for special visas to leave the UK by then :'( ...and god knows how much the boat will cost!

Mind you....the wife will have probably been deported back to Rathcabbin or wherever it is the family's from anyway , so we might get special dispensation to visit :lol: :lol: :lol:
lord13
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Postby vx-mike » Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:23 pm

Thought I would give this outing a try as I had not planned any other long distance adventure in the Viva this year, just a load of local events. So we are all booked up and raring to go. Tried to convince the better halve that this would be a holiday but she insists on refering to it as an "adventure", (wonder why that is?). Anyways she says we must have a "proper" holiday later in the year.
Mike.
vx-mike
GT Viva
GT Viva

Postby ken707 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:03 pm

A few of us are coming down from N Ireland. Looking like a Sportshatch, and either Droop Snoot or Mk 3 Cav depending on my mood at the time.
Can I assume you're coming in a Viva GT?
Ken
ken707
SL Viva
SL Viva

Postby vx-mike » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:27 pm

Look forward to meeting some of you guys across the water.
Mine is a 1970 HB SL although it does sport a GT grille and period Rostyles.
Mike
vx-mike
GT Viva
GT Viva

Return to Events