I'm gonna need a bigger garage

General Discussions about The Vauxhall Viva Owners Club, do you require something from the club we dont offer? What the club is doing for you. NOT for slagging people off, all such comments will be deleted.
Forum rules
Please pay attention to the ‘protocol’ in this forum. This is a friendly club, and we really don’t wish to get into any personal or abusive dialogs. Any such e-mails may be removed, and the person responsible may have their Forum membership revoked

Re: I'm gonna need a bigger garage

Postby VampireTigger » Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:00 pm

Fred Dukes wrote:bit spoilt with a covered trailer :lol: - the excitement rises :wink:

Hoffie is helping me out once more ;)
Adrian Miller
(the Bournemouth one!)
South East Region Rep
Bouncing between Surrey & Dorset :D
VampireTigger
GT Viva
GT Viva

Postby VampireTigger » Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:58 pm

Adrian Miller
(the Bournemouth one!)
South East Region Rep
VampireTigger
GT Viva
GT Viva

Postby cooperman » Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:45 pm

Very nice Adrian, well done
cooperman
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Postby Fred Dukes » Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:29 am

I could store that for you :P - could give it a run every now and then to keep the juices flowing :lol:
CHAIRMAN, and general dogs body
Fred Dukes
Club Chairman

Postby VampireTigger » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:14 pm

Drove it down to Three Legged Cross today, makes a wonderful sound from the engine and exhaust.

Started looking at the audio, it has had speakers installed though one of the speakers was missing and the other door speaker was holed. Bought a new pair of Pioneers for the front, has a pair of larger ones already in the back. Started going though the head unit and the other bits that were connected to it, none of it worked as the power lines were dead. There were adapters for a CD changer in there and other redundant stuff, pulled the lot out. Was going to install a retro style head unit but it was DOA so stole the Kenwood out of my caravan instead.

I got lucky, the speaker wiring all worked. The wires to the doors were all green but were connected to the colour coded wires of the old unit. Cut the wires from the old unit so I could match like to like and bang it worked! The rear speakers fired up too :)

So, now it sounds pretty good audio wise too. Anyone else going to Brooklands British Marques Day next weekend?
Adrian Miller
(the Bournemouth one!)
South East Region Rep
VampireTigger
GT Viva
GT Viva

Previous

Return to General Discussion