Early HC Seat Diagram

General Discussions about The Vauxhall Viva Owners Club, do you require something from the club we dont offer? What the club is doing for you. NOT for slagging people off, all such comments will be deleted.
Forum rules
Please pay attention to the ‘protocol’ in this forum. This is a friendly club, and we really don’t wish to get into any personal or abusive dialogs. Any such e-mails may be removed, and the person responsible may have their Forum membership revoked

Early HC Seat Diagram

Postby OUL 735 L » Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:38 pm

Good afternoon all

I would be very grateful if anyone could supply an exploded diagram for the seat anchorage and fixings for 1972 HC SL with forward tilting seats.

I have a pile of bits but not sure what goes where, i.e. which way round plates and bars are fitted as they look to be handed, left and right

Best Regards as ever

Ian
OUL 735 L
SL Viva
SL Viva

Re: Early HC Seat Diagram

Postby Fred Dukes » Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:47 pm

As a member you should have access to the parts book where you will find such information https://www.flickr.com/photos/125934952 ... 319622411/
CHAIRMAN, and general dogs body
Fred Dukes
Club Chairman

Re: Early HC Seat Diagram

Postby OUL 735 L » Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:37 pm

Thanks Fred

The only thing I am not sure about is the bars that go beside the inner sill, the ones I have which are the same as the picture but kick out about an inch from one end.

Does this go to the end which the seat clips onto when in its down position.

Thanks

Ian
OUL 735 L
SL Viva
SL Viva

Return to General Discussion