Avon wheels

General Discussions about The Vauxhall Viva Owners Club, do you require something from the club we dont offer? What the club is doing for you. NOT for slagging people off, all such comments will be deleted.
Forum rules
Please pay attention to the ‘protocol’ in this forum. This is a friendly club, and we really don’t wish to get into any personal or abusive dialogs. Any such e-mails may be removed, and the person responsible may have their Forum membership revoked

Avon wheels

Postby dbm » Fri May 03, 2019 4:02 pm

Just looking for a guide as to how much these wheels would be worth . Set of 4 correct wheel nuts and 4 resin centre caps to suit . Tyres are 185/60x13 good tread but 10years old at least
Attachments
dbm
De Luxe Viva
De Luxe Viva

Re: Avon wheels

Postby VampireTigger » Fri May 03, 2019 4:09 pm

Average price I've paid has been about £35 per rim, they are worth more without the tyres as the shipping costs are a lot lower. Having the centres will bring that up a bit though as will the nuts, make sure any buyer knows that these require the wheelnuts you have and that they'll cost about £10 a wheel to replace.

So, think about £200 the set would be about right but no doubt someone will disagree ;)
Adrian Miller
(the Bournemouth one!)
South East Region Rep
Bouncing between Surrey & Dorset :D
VampireTigger
GT Viva
GT Viva

Postby edgoose1 » Fri May 03, 2019 8:57 pm

Just about the tyres I am sure they are fine for town driving. But I had a tyre sidwall go on my Astra this week . Plenty of tread nearly new but manufactured in 2011. Lucily I was doing 40 when it gave
edgoose1
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Postby dbm » Fri May 03, 2019 10:03 pm

Yeah if I was going to use them I would replace the tyres anyway
dbm
De Luxe Viva
De Luxe Viva

Return to General Discussion