GRIFFON 110 ROADSTER

Do you have a Viva Based kit car ? well here is the place to try and get some advice, help and information.

GRIFFON 110 ROADSTER

Postby griffonmark » Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:28 pm

Many thanks to Paul for allowing us cashless convertors to have our own space. As you should all know by now I have a Vauxhall Magnum 1800 coupe converted to a 2300 Magnum engined Griffon 110 roadster with a 1256cc back axle. Only 250 kits were sold in the late 80's and mine is the only one made in purple (I wonder why?). It goes like stink, runs out of revs at 87mph, handles like a go kart and has no rear end grip whatsoever. I have found quite a few in regular use, with several on the continent.

I am trying to find as many of these cars as possible so if anyone comes across one I would be grateful if you could let me know.

Regards

Mark
griffonmark
GT Viva
GT Viva

Postby pbottomley » Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:14 pm

If you do a google the Griffon car has its own registar, its worth contcating them and letting them know whats going on with your "barbbie mobile" :lol:
pbottomley

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:17 pm

Griffon Register -

Lee Berry,
12 Broadacre Road,
Ossett,
West Yorks
WF5 0FR

email: berry9@supanet.com

Thats what I found? might be worth a try of him, see whjat he knows etc?

Postby griffonmark » Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:19 pm

Very kind of you to offer this info, but this is about 8 years out of date and even though I have Lee's latest email address (obtained when he emailed me once following an ebay question) he doesn't reply. It looks like the Griffon register died years ago. That's why I'm trying to get some centralised point of contact as most Griffon owners I speak to have no contact with any other owners.

Regards

Mark
griffonmark
GT Viva
GT Viva

Return to Kit Cars