1975 HC Coupe stolen, Bournemouth.

Has a Viva or other classic been stolen? Have you been a victim of crime? Let everyone know, we may find it and get back that much loved car! :missu:

1975 HC Coupe stolen, Bournemouth.

Postby Tigran » Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:33 pm

As title, some little f**ker has hi-abbed it. It was being kept on the neighbours drive as I had to clear out of my house. I took a week longer than I said I would to get it off his drive so he just pushed it into the road and said 'it would be an awful shame if some of my mates with a hi-ab came along'. :x

It has probably been crushed already - as it has no engine or gearbox in it. But does have my nice slot mags on it, which is annoying. Anyhoo if anyone sees it at a yard around Bournemouth please give me a shout as all I want is to get the bloody thing back and into Coltech Classics to get it's V8 work done.

It's a lurid shade of metallic bright green, so not hard to miss. Thanks peeps.

Tig.

p.s. some pics:

Slippin, Slidin, Glidin, Lowridin'

1964 Rover P5 i6
1976 Vauxhall Viva Coupe - The Judge - DET baby!
1988 BMW 525e - The Rusty Streak

Have a look at GS Autoworks Facebook page, it's more amazing than levitation!
Tigran
GT Viva
GT Viva

Postby Cold Snail » Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:49 pm

I saw your post on BB earlier Tigran.

I would scoot round the local scrappers, you never know, you may find it still in one piece, either that or the start of another project.

*that was a bad idea, forget I even mentioned it, you don't need any more cars*
All the best, Paul.
Cold Snail
I'm free!!!

Postby SPEEDY » Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:00 am

Hey I feel so sorry and angry for you. Although I'm not likely to see it up here in Derbyshire!
Its exactly like what happened to my mates opel manta b last week that he had on someones drive,for spares, some old bloke who had nothing to do with it got it taken to the local scrap metal merchants, we worked out he's lost at least £400 worth in parts!
ImageImageImageRETRO VAUXHALLS OF THE VIVA KIND
SPEEDY
SL Viva
SL Viva

Return to Stolen or Damaged