m reg viva in woodgates in high halden breakers

So you found a Brabham Viva but its not your colour and its a bit sad, is it about to be crushed. Help save it by posting here!

m reg viva in woodgates in high halden breakers

Postby steve smith » Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:54 pm

the other day while looking round for soem parts for my hc viva i came across this viva hc in light blue with all the seats still in it and in very good nick i must add the engine is still in and its not sized up either i had it turning over with a spanner turned ok i had the dizzy for mine the carb is still on but its very vey rotten the number for it is 01233 850303
steve smith

Postby The Transplanter » Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:31 pm

Where abouts is it buried in the yard? I often use Tony for my VW spares, I wouldnt mind taking a look to see whats left on it :)
The Transplanter
De Luxe Viva
De Luxe Viva

Postby pbottomley » Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:24 pm

I think if you were to of looked at the date of the post April 2007, one might assume its long long gone, and now might be found on Tescos shelves and a tuna can :lol: :lol:
pbottomley

Postby The Transplanter » Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:39 am

Yeah lol I just realised :oops:

Saying that, Woodgate breakers is tucked away in "darling buds of may" country :D There are several old cars just rotting away down there that are now becoming part of the hedgerow around the yard Including a Rover 90, Dolomites, MK1 Capri and many more!!! Next time im down there I will speak to the owner and I bet its still burried in there :P

Will take some pics if it is
The Transplanter
De Luxe Viva
De Luxe Viva

Return to Scrapyard Finds