vauxhall viva hb braking for spares 1968

So you found a Brabham Viva but its not your colour and its a bit sad, is it about to be crushed. Help save it by posting here!

Postby snoopy » Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:19 pm

complet car braking for spares 2 door good engine and box 1.2 lights ect in the birmingham area call 07761959527
snoopy
De Luxe Viva
De Luxe Viva

Postby AUTOMAN » Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:00 pm

Just spoken to the chap that owns this car, his name is Peter and he is located in Wolverhampton, West Midlands.

The Car is a red 2 door HB salloon, 1159cc engine. the car was bought from Telford yesterday. The engine runs and the car can be started. Apparently the car is described as rotten and the floor is falling out, but the engine and box are said to be good. just in case anybody is interested, the car is registered on the numberplate "NNT 510G". The chap that has the car sais that he only wants the front axle of the car, but will sell the car minus the axle for £40. He will sell the car for £40 and leave the front axle on it if you can provide him an axle which has allready been removed from a car. He seems like a nice chap, so give him a call. The front wings on the car a knackered though.

Hope this helps further,

Ian.
AUTOMAN

Postby bulldog » Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:16 pm

bulldog
GT Viva
GT Viva

Postby psl » Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:21 pm

anything on this HB that`ll help your estate back on the road in quicker time Ian? If so may be worth getting it for £40, could yield that invalueble lost part, even without the front sub on it
psl
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Postby AUTOMAN » Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:25 pm

You make a wonderful saleman Paul

Ian.
AUTOMAN

Postby pbottomley » Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:29 pm

I offer half the dosh and time to move it.... i also have a spare subframe if helps?
pbottomley

Postby psl » Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:33 pm

buy it while its still there. You`ve got the room and it`ll take a weekend to strip and then its gone but you have all the spares!
psl
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Postby psl » Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:05 pm

i can feel another road trip coming on!
psl
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Postby pbottomley » Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:26 pm

Just spoke to owner its a 1256 chuvit lump in the car, the bonnet folds in half, the wings are rotten as is the floor, the seats are missing (well rotten away) I doubt there is much one can take from it that warents a road trip and trailer hire etc...

BUT I might have a solution, we go it strip what we want for some money and the owner takes his front subframe as required..... he has space and is able to call scrap man..... all sorted

Paul date in your diary for mass stripping!!!! :D :D :D
pbottomley

Postby Clara » Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:32 pm

pbottomley wrote:
Paul ... mass stripping!!!!

:shock: :shock:
Three cars, two fire engines, one steam roller, a wheelchair, and various sized hammers.... what could go wrong?!
Clara
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Next

Return to Scrapyard Finds