2 Viva HC's in Adversane Scrap Yard W. Sussex

So you found a Brabham Viva but its not your colour and its a bit sad, is it about to be crushed. Help save it by posting here!

2 Viva HC's in Adversane Scrap Yard W. Sussex

Postby retrocarclub » Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:46 pm

Just thought i'd let you all know that i've spotted two Viva HC's in Adversane Scrap Yard near Billingshurst in West Sussex. One green and one red. The red has high top wings but i noticed heavy corrosion behind the arch.
retrocarclub
SL Viva
SL Viva

Postby 1303r » Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:38 pm

are they being broken or sold?
1303r
SL Viva
SL Viva

Postby steve smith » Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:57 am

have they still got the engines?
steve smith

Postby 1303r » Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:39 pm

i think so last time i saw them. ones a two door, other a four door. if it wasn't for the car thats been put on top of it i'd ave ad the two door :(
1303r
SL Viva
SL Viva

Postby GM-powered » Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:49 pm

the green 2 dr belonged to an old due, they tried selling it before it went on the yard. £300, it's rot. not a lil but everywhere. floors had gone, windscreen pillers, reAR quaters holes, wheel arch's boot floor the front and rear screen rubbers where made out of silicone. it has the engine and box, not a bad runner, hb engine 1256. not a lot left of it. i took the pedle box, prop, cross member, cltch cable. i offered him £100 for the whole thing as scrap and er fel out with the boss, big time p. rick. any who, there is nothing on the viva that is worth anything bar the boot lid. it is beyond
the red 4dr has beige interior (shot) 1 or 2 drs are salvageable lights bumpers. but to be honest, unless you are desperate don't bother. it's cheaper way cheaper to get else where.
GM-powered
De Luxe Viva
De Luxe Viva

Return to Scrapyard Finds