HB Exhaust

Tips and help requests for your cars mechanics. points gaps, timming settings all those sorts of things

HB Exhaust

Postby Malc66 » Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:56 am

Hi

I am looking at replacement exhaust systems. PD gough sent me this for an HB but it's not right for and 90 engine (HB23)

I have a strong hunch the only difference is the downpipe, split on on the 90 to make 2 connections to the exhaust manifold.

I think the boxes may be the same on all engines types. Can anyone tell me if I am right or not please?

Thanks

Malcolm
Malc66
De Luxe Viva
De Luxe Viva

Re: HB Exhaust

Postby 1972nail » Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:19 am

The original Vauxhall parts books are in the members area, assuming you have access you could have a look there.
Editor of the VVOC Magazine ReVival

"When you have a Firenza like mine, who needs any Minis?" copyright David Maxwell 1979.
1972nail
Old Nail
Old Nail

Location: Ballymoney Co Antrim - some say....the World's best place to live!

Postby Malc66 » Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:04 am

1972nail wrote:The original Vauxhall parts books are in the members area, assuming you have access you could have a look there.

Thanks for the tip. I think I needed to apply for access to see this stuff which I've done. I had thought it would be automatic if you are club member.
Malc66
De Luxe Viva
De Luxe Viva

Postby 1972nail » Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:32 am

Yes, paid up membership doesn't automatically get you access to the member's area. Data protection, the use of user names etc means that you must apply for access.
That allows your membership status to be shared with the webmaster who sets up your access.
Editor of the VVOC Magazine ReVival

"When you have a Firenza like mine, who needs any Minis?" copyright David Maxwell 1979.
1972nail
Old Nail
Old Nail

Location: Ballymoney Co Antrim - some say....the World's best place to live!

Return to Mechanical