Exhaust

Tips and help requests for your cars mechanics. points gaps, timming settings all those sorts of things

Exhaust

Postby pbottomley » Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:41 pm

well I thought I had a supplier for viva exhausts all sorted out (thanks to Vivanuts) but they have turned up a blank.

They said they had loads in stock, took my money then a week later I had to chase them for delivery times and they say "sorry we dont actually have any, and cannot get any!" they didnt bother to call me or anything, but happy to take my money!

I would of posted details but not now, terrible service if you ask me.

Also you guys might of seen Adrian note in the last magazine about a new supplier? seems they might also be doing the same. They dont have anything in stock, and need a pattern, good that they are around and able to copy an exhaust, but no good if you dont have a pattern in the first place. (if I had one I wouldnt need one catch 22)

So plea time, anyone got a tailpipe for a HA? I am not getting very far with suppliers so if you have a spare I would like it (mega urgent as MOT now booked for monday) :idea:

I have the ability to bye pipework the right length and diamiter, but not the tools to bend it!!! I have an old mini exhaust, have you ever tried bending it over your knee!!! :? OUCH
pbottomley

Postby Clara » Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:17 pm

Tried Speedys for you. No luck :(
Three cars, two fire engines, one steam roller, a wheelchair, and various sized hammers.... what could go wrong?!
Clara
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Return to Mechanical