Help needed

General Discussions about The Vauxhall Viva Owners Club, do you require something from the club we dont offer? What the club is doing for you. NOT for slagging people off, all such comments will be deleted.
Forum rules
Please pay attention to the ‘protocol’ in this forum. This is a friendly club, and we really don’t wish to get into any personal or abusive dialogs. Any such e-mails may be removed, and the person responsible may have their Forum membership revoked

Help needed

Postby dann01 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:16 am

Am considering a new project.

Have found what looks to be a good HC estate shell in Ongar in Essex, but before I do anything serious I need someone to take a look and appraise it. It's the one that's been on ebay for a while that had been raised. I am only interested in the shell, door and boot hatch.

Anyone help, please pm me.

Dan

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NOW-BREAKING- ... SweW5VIaLP

It's this one
Sometimes, I wonder why I bother, and then for one fleeting moment things will go right for a change.
dann01
Club Treasurer

Re: Help needed

Postby Fred Dukes » Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:51 pm

Thats been for sale as an item at that price for a couple of years now Dan - whatever he is selling he always seems to want top dollar :roll:
CHAIRMAN, and general dogs body
Fred Dukes
Club Chairman

Postby dann01 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:50 am

The car has been stripped now for parts... All I am interested in is the shell and doors and boot hatch which he has priced at £600, which sounds ok, IF the shell is OK.

That's why I need someone closer to take a look if they can.

Dan
Sometimes, I wonder why I bother, and then for one fleeting moment things will go right for a change.
dann01
Club Treasurer

Postby Icedmunkie » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:02 pm

I maybe going to Essex this week...
Chris
All Smoke...... No Poke
Icedmunkie
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Return to General Discussion