great weekend

General Discussions about The Vauxhall Viva Owners Club, do you require something from the club we dont offer? What the club is doing for you. NOT for slagging people off, all such comments will be deleted.
Forum rules
Please pay attention to the ‘protocol’ in this forum. This is a friendly club, and we really don’t wish to get into any personal or abusive dialogs. Any such e-mails may be removed, and the person responsible may have their Forum membership revoked

great weekend

Postby glenn93 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:29 pm

Would like to thank the club for a great weekend finally got to put faces and names together all a bunch of vey nice chaps , will hope to bring a car next time
glenn93
SL Viva
SL Viva

Re: great weekend

Postby Fred Dukes » Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:05 pm

Glad you enjoyed it Glenn - all squared away for another year - home and almost dry - started to rain as I got 5 miles from home :roll: :lol:
CHAIRMAN, and general dogs body
Fred Dukes
Club Chairman

Postby vivapete3 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:56 am

Fred Dukes wrote:Glad you enjoyed it Glenn - all squared away for another year - home and almost dry - started to rain as I got 5 miles from home :roll: :lol:

Big thank-you to all committee members for your hard work in arranging and all the organising you did to make the weekend a success, much appreciated, + great to see so many club members for a great day at the new "VBOA HQ" considering this was the first year I thought it was a perfect venue well organised with a friendly relaxed atmosphere wherever I went, my only regret was missing the quiz so will stop over next time, cheers, vivapete3.
vivapete3
GT Viva
GT Viva

Postby cooperman » Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:11 am

Hi Glenn, yes it's nice to put names to faces and it was good to meet you and your wife, new members and old. I don't want to keep banging on, but a big thanks to the committee for all the behind the scenes work, and also to all the members who turnout and make it what it is. It gets very lonely sitting in a field on your own. I hope everyone got home safely with no mishaps or breakdowns. In about a months time a decision should be made as to whether the event will be taken on again at that venue, I don't see any reason why not, good location and plenty of space, iron out a few niggles and next year will be even better. See you there!
Marcus
cooperman
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Return to General Discussion