Password/Email Address

General Discussions about The Vauxhall Viva Owners Club, do you require something from the club we dont offer? What the club is doing for you. NOT for slagging people off, all such comments will be deleted.
Forum rules
Please pay attention to the ‘protocol’ in this forum. This is a friendly club, and we really don’t wish to get into any personal or abusive dialogs. Any such e-mails may be removed, and the person responsible may have their Forum membership revoked

Password/Email Address

Postby Andrew Morris » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:57 pm

Administrators can you help please?

My email address has changed as the old provider now gone and have a new g mail address.
Im wanting to change the address (found that bit) but in my latter years cannot for the life remember my password.
Im still able to log on here with my password as its saved on my log in but don't want to get locked out if I go through all the permutations

Please help :oops:

Andrew
Andrew Morris
GT Viva
GT Viva

Re: Password/Email Address

Postby lord13 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:30 am

If you go into the settings menu on your browser ( if it's chrome you should see 3 vertical dots at the far right of your address bar , click those, go down the drop down list and click 'settings' ), scroll down until you see the word 'advanced' with a little upside down triangle next to it, click that it will 'expand' the list, scroll down some more until you see the 'passwords and forms' section, click 'manage passwords' it will bring up a dialogue box with all your saved passwords in it, click the eye symbol on the right hand side of the entry you want, in this case the viva club, and it will bring up yet another dialogue box asking for your windows password ( it should be the one you use when you log on to your computer) and there you go, your saved password for the viva club website :)
lord13
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Return to General Discussion