Question about my membership

General Discussions about The Vauxhall Viva Owners Club, do you require something from the club we dont offer? What the club is doing for you. NOT for slagging people off, all such comments will be deleted.
Forum rules
Please pay attention to the ‘protocol’ in this forum. This is a friendly club, and we really don’t wish to get into any personal or abusive dialogs. Any such e-mails may be removed, and the person responsible may have their Forum membership revoked

Question about my membership

Postby steve_1984 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:36 pm

I recently contacted the club membership email address a couple of times but not heard anything back.
Ive paid via paypal and sent my form in Thursday so they should have it by now.

Just wondered if someone could confirm that they have it?
1968 HB Deluxe :D
steve_1984
GT Viva
GT Viva

Re: Question about my membership

Postby Fred Dukes » Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:42 pm

1st - if you sent it in Thurs by post it might have just arrived at the membership address today :wink:

2nd - If you sent it by email it may have been picked up by the membership sec and may be in the pile waiting to be processed - we are all doing the various club tasks when time is available outside of fulltime jobs.

3rd - To be realistic you may get a response to your application in 2 to 4 weeks depending on workload so keep your powder dry and your reward will materialise in due course - that is assuming you have sent a copy of the receipt from your PayPal transaction

4th - failure to do that will lengthen the completion process as someone will have to go and look for you transaction record.

Should you feel that you would like to help towards the running of the club be aware that at the Market Harborough Rally 14th and 15th July we will be holding our AGM where nominations for Committee posts will be proposed and all offers of help will be gratefully received. I can pm you a breakdown of the roles available if you feel you would be interested.
Many Hands Make Light Work :P
CHAIRMAN, and general dogs body
Fred Dukes
Club Chairman

Postby steve_1984 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:25 pm

Hi Fred, i sent the form in by post and paid via paypal, including my username on both.

Just wanted to check the status of it really as i want to bring my Viva to MH next month.

I was hoping someone would be able to let me know if it was received as i sent two emails but never got a reply.
steve_1984
GT Viva
GT Viva

Postby Fred Dukes » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:20 am

It might help if you sent Rachael A COPY OF THE PAYPAL TRANSACTION RECEIPT only Rachael can tell you the status of your application as she is the membership sec.
CHAIRMAN, and general dogs body
Fred Dukes
Club Chairman

Postby steve_1984 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:56 pm

I'll have to do it on my pc when i get home as i cannot find her on here using my phone for some reason. But i will foward A COPY OF THE PAYPAL TRANSACTION RECEIPT as suggested.

Regards.
steve_1984
GT Viva
GT Viva

Return to General Discussion