enqury

General Discussions about The Vauxhall Viva Owners Club, do you require something from the club we dont offer? What the club is doing for you. NOT for slagging people off, all such comments will be deleted.
Forum rules
Please pay attention to the ‘protocol’ in this forum. This is a friendly club, and we really don’t wish to get into any personal or abusive dialogs. Any such e-mails may be removed, and the person responsible may have their Forum membership revoked

enqury

Postby 1956 davey » Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:50 pm

hi all1956 Davey here I am a new member of the viva club and I am looking for help in finding a viva gt magnum or ferenza any help would be greatly appreciated
1956 davey
De Luxe Viva
De Luxe Viva

Re: enqury

Postby Colin » Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:52 pm

Hi Davey,

Here is the club's 'Cars For Sale on Ebay and Other Websites' forum page -

viewforum.php?f=312

Unfortunately there don't appear to be any Viva GTs, Firenzas or Magnums currently on the market. These are now very rare cars, but they do occasionally come up for sale.

This restorable re-shelled Viva GT is missing some trim but it was recently on the market for several months. It may still be available. I'm not sure.

viewtopic.php?f=312&t=29339

Similarly, this rather overpriced (£20k) rare Mk II GT may also still be unsold -

viewtopic.php?f=312&t=28580

I don't think there are any Firenzas or Magnums on offer at the moment, although again this restoration project was for sale throughout most of last year and may not have sold -

viewtopic.php?f=312&t=29031

The best strategy is to keep a regular check on the various classic car online sales websites, ie, Car and Classic, Classic Cars For Sale, ebay and the 'Cars for Sale on Ebay and Other Websites' club members section of this forum.

Good luck with your search.

Colin
Colin
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Return to General Discussion