What has Ray Winstone and my Viva HA got in common?

General Discussions about The Vauxhall Viva Owners Club, do you require something from the club we dont offer? What the club is doing for you. NOT for slagging people off, all such comments will be deleted.
Forum rules
Please pay attention to the ‘protocol’ in this forum. This is a friendly club, and we really don’t wish to get into any personal or abusive dialogs. Any such e-mails may be removed, and the person responsible may have their Forum membership revoked

What has Ray Winstone and my Viva HA got in common?

Postby fordy2u » Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:18 pm

I bought my 1966 Viva HA in Windsor from a firm that supplies transport for the tv and film industry. It transpires my car was used in the film ‘Hot Potato’ starring Ray Winstone. At one point he ends up in the boot! Sadly it has not been running for about four years, but with my partner we are currently trying to get it back up and running again. I need a few bits and bobs and will be posting a few adverts in the wanted section. Once it is back to its former glory I am hoping to take it to a few classic car shows when we eventually get back to normal. Hope club members will be able to help. :thanx:
fordy2u
De Luxe Viva
De Luxe Viva

Re: What has Ray Winstone and my Viva HA got in common?

Postby Fred Dukes » Sun Feb 14, 2021 2:07 pm

Welcome to the Viva scene - pictures would be good with reg number we can check if your car is in our Viva Register - if you become a full member you can get access to the register and our parts scheme which may help in you restoration work - you also get 4 magazines a year
Attachments
InquiryLetter.doc
(30.5 KiB) Downloaded 82 times
Application Form.doc
(40.5 KiB) Downloaded 85 times
CHAIRMAN, and general dogs body
Fred Dukes
Club Chairman

Return to General Discussion