My newest Viva

General Discussions about The Vauxhall Viva Owners Club, do you require something from the club we dont offer? What the club is doing for you. NOT for slagging people off, all such comments will be deleted.
Forum rules
Please pay attention to the ‘protocol’ in this forum. This is a friendly club, and we really don’t wish to get into any personal or abusive dialogs. Any such e-mails may be removed, and the person responsible may have their Forum membership revoked

My newest Viva

Postby HC Fairley » Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:41 pm

Tonight I came home with my 3rd Viva, a 1972 2 door saloon in Honey Starmist. It is in the register LJK 982L. Plans are to restore it. I will probably start a restoration thread on this car too, it is a joint venture between myself and my 17 year old younger brother who has recently become more interested in Vivas and classic cars in general. It has lay in a shed in Crossgar, Northern Ireland since 2015 but moved about a bit before that. Last on the road in 2006 as far as I can tell. More Info to follow later.
Attachments
HC Fairley
GT Viva
GT Viva

Re: My newest Viva

Postby Fred Dukes » Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:43 am

You are starting to get it bad - we will have to set up Viva-itus Anonymous for you lads in N I :goodideasign: :lol:
CHAIRMAN, and general dogs body
Fred Dukes
Club Chairman

Postby HC Fairley » Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:33 pm

It is turning into an addiction Fred :help3:
HC Fairley
GT Viva
GT Viva

Postby jpsmit » Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:43 am

Fred Dukes wrote:You are starting to get it bad - we will have to set up Viva-itus Anonymous for you lads in N I :goodideasign: :lol:

isn't that the alternate name for the entire club? :lol:
jpsmit
Baby Bertha
Baby Bertha

Return to General Discussion