Vauxhall Wyvern

General Discussions about The Vauxhall Viva Owners Club, do you require something from the club we dont offer? What the club is doing for you. NOT for slagging people off, all such comments will be deleted.
Forum rules
Please pay attention to the ‘protocol’ in this forum. This is a friendly club, and we really don’t wish to get into any personal or abusive dialogs. Any such e-mails may be removed, and the person responsible may have their Forum membership revoked

Vauxhall Wyvern

Postby Rustologust » Tue Jun 07, 2022 4:42 pm

Hi have just purchased a Vauxhall based Wyvern with magnum engine..and wondering if my other members or know of someone who has one
Rustologust
De Luxe Viva
De Luxe Viva

Re: Vauxhall Wyvern

Postby Bob perry » Tue Jun 07, 2022 4:57 pm

You say it' a Vauxhall 'based' Wyvern with a magnum engine?

Now the Vauxhall Wyvern was a completely different animal to the Viva range, large old tubs with American styling, with a huge 4 cyl engine and a 'Velox' which was a six cylinder version, and built in the late 50's, so unless some major construction work has gone on I can't see how a magnum engine would be fitted!!

Saw one recently at a show, and haven't seen one for ages before, but I'm sure they are around.

Some pics would be nice!
Mona Viva
Bob perry
GT Viva
GT Viva

Postby droopsnoot » Tue Jun 07, 2022 6:01 pm

I expect this is a JC Wyvern, didn't someone else on here have one of those?

ETA - no, that was on a different forum: https://brm-forum.org/thread/415/jc-wyvern
droopsnoot
Old Nail
Old Nail

Postby Rustologust » Tue Jun 07, 2022 7:00 pm

Thanks for your reply’s..should have said a JC Wyvern kit car.
Rustologust
De Luxe Viva
De Luxe Viva

Return to General Discussion