Access to the Members Only areas of the forums

General Discussions about The Vauxhall Viva Owners Club, do you require something from the club we dont offer? What the club is doing for you. NOT for slagging people off, all such comments will be deleted.
Forum rules
Please pay attention to the ‘protocol’ in this forum. This is a friendly club, and we really don’t wish to get into any personal or abusive dialogs. Any such e-mails may be removed, and the person responsible may have their Forum membership revoked

Access to the Members Only areas of the forums

Postby VampireTigger » Sat Apr 15, 2023 9:34 am

The Members Only area of the forums is something granted to those who have paid their membership fees but up until now access to it has not been removed if you did not renew. Since having access to this area gives you access to Members Only Chat, Offers and the magazine archives it is major benefit of being a paid member of the club so it makes sense that those who decide not to renew have their access removed.

This process is starting now.

If you currently have access to the members area and have not renewed your membership, you can retain your access by renewing your membership now, see below link for details.

http://www.vauxhallviva.com/?page_id=337

Going forward the membership secretary and I will be working together so when people don't renew access to the Members Only area will be turned off. Right now I am going to start the process to bring us up to date so if you haven't renewed and wish to keep the access please talkto the membership secretary now.

The checks will be done by comparing your membership record email address against the one on your forum account. Please ensure they are the same, contacting the Membership Secretary if required it that one is out of date.

If your access is turned off as you had an old email address on your forum account please get it updated and then contact me, once I can verify a match I'll turn it back on. If you need help with this please contact me.

Thank-you

Adrian
Site Admin
Adrian Miller
(the Bournemouth one!)
South East Region Rep
Bouncing between Surrey & Dorset :D
VampireTigger
GT Viva
GT Viva

Re: Access to the Members Only areas of the forums

Postby VampireTigger » Sat Apr 15, 2023 11:48 am

136 reduced to 66.

In some cases when I haven't been able to find a matching email address but found your avater with a reg number in the club membership record I've left the permissions on and updated the forum email address with the one on the membership records.

Adrian
Adrian Miller
(the Bournemouth one!)
South East Region Rep
Bouncing between Surrey & Dorset :D
VampireTigger
GT Viva
GT Viva

Return to General Discussion