Membership no response

General Discussions about The Vauxhall Viva Owners Club, do you require something from the club we dont offer? What the club is doing for you. NOT for slagging people off, all such comments will be deleted.
Forum rules
Please pay attention to the ‘protocol’ in this forum. This is a friendly club, and we really don’t wish to get into any personal or abusive dialogs. Any such e-mails may be removed, and the person responsible may have their Forum membership revoked

Membership no response

Postby jamezz666 » Fri Oct 13, 2023 1:24 pm

Hello,

i was wondering if i could get some help, i followed the process for renewal of my membership last week using the new form, and i haven't heard anything back? it may be me being a bit impatient, but i was hoping to have full access to the site again.

I've sent an email to both email addresses on the form just in case.

Any help is appreciated :D

Regards
James
jamezz666
GT Viva
GT Viva

Re: Membership no response

Postby Fred Dukes » Fri Oct 13, 2023 4:36 pm

As I mentioned to you we have a new Membership Sec who is just getting to grips with the job plus there are a number of factors which can delay a response-
We are all volunteers fitting club work around the day job which pays the bills and hopefully leaving some to enjoy our hobby
Your application coincided with the issue of the magazine which carries membership renewal reminders and thus more work at this time for the membership sec.
The membership sec had an unexpected family situation arrise
So if you have patience to wait whiles he resolves these issues I am sure he will re-establish your membership in due cause.
If there is some urgent and pressing need to be a confirmed paid member please get it touch and I will do my best to help.
CHAIRMAN, and general dogs body
Fred Dukes
Club Chairman

Postby jamezz666 » Fri Oct 13, 2023 8:52 pm

That's entirely understandable and i'm happy enough to wait, i was just wanting to access the area in which i could check a registration, to see if i could find some history on a car i may be buying.

Regards
James
jamezz666
GT Viva
GT Viva

Postby Fred Dukes » Fri Oct 13, 2023 9:48 pm

Register data sent on messenger
CHAIRMAN, and general dogs body
Fred Dukes
Club Chairman

Return to General Discussion