Resignation

General Discussions about The Vauxhall Viva Owners Club, do you require something from the club we dont offer? What the club is doing for you. NOT for slagging people off, all such comments will be deleted.
Forum rules
Please pay attention to the ‘protocol’ in this forum. This is a friendly club, and we really don’t wish to get into any personal or abusive dialogs. Any such e-mails may be removed, and the person responsible may have their Forum membership revoked

Postby Pork Pie » Tue Feb 21, 2006 7:14 pm

If the club had an AGM all these issues could be raised. Adrians is not back till mid March, so no one will get any answers till then. Can this really go on and on till March? Many postings on the subject in hand and some interesting points made but an AGM would sort all this out.
Pork Pie

Postby Edd_V6 » Tue Feb 21, 2006 7:24 pm

Sorry Tony,

I will stay in my garage or shed and play with my cars, There no computer in there to distract me.

See you around,

Edd
Edd_V6
SL Viva
SL Viva

Resignation

Postby northern nutter » Wed Feb 22, 2006 1:03 am

Ok Tony you have had your say now let me have mine!!!!!

1) Yes, it has happened before so why did Guy Turner leave? do you no? did you see the letters Adrian sent to Guy? Did you see the letters Guy sent to Adrian?
No, i don't think you did! i have every copy.
He did not leave he was thrown out by Adrian who showed members Guys letters, but he didn't show the letters he sent back.

2) Are club has been on the cards for over 3 years, why 3 years because we have been trying to sort the problems out in this club, just walk up to any wall in your house, now go on bang your head against it, go on do it again, now you no how we feel.
Yes, we did wait for him to go on holiday at least we get a chance to speak before he tells everyone a pack of lies and tyres to make my name mud!

3) I never loss! The sean needs to move forward to stay alive and not just sit there and let membership drop. We need more Clara`s in the club, we need more young lads in the club like John`s lad they are the future without them it will never move on. I would never slag of any member, unlike some!

1) Help out, i have bloody bent over backwards for the club!
2) Yes, as it happens and i don't have office hours i have had many members ring me on a Sunday night and Sunday mornings needing help my phone is always open to anyone.
Shows have you ever been to tatton park go on ask the members who organises the best shows. Who was it that won billing best stand the other year? i can tell you who dident help he was to busy making money! articles for the mag ye done them only to see when it goes to print that its been EDITED! I always thank the members for there help,
3) Adrian`s letter was an open reply to the letter that me and Karl sent him nearly 6 months ago. The way he did it was unprofessional. My phone never stop ringing, ye my phone not Adrian's. You say we did this because he went on holiday, he is the one that sent that letter and then went on holiday. I was northern rep and events Karl was regalia we offered are help and had it thrown back in are faces. Do you no how that feels!!! Have any of you ever been up to see Leone the girl that use to do the regalia, she is one of the nicest people you will ever meet go on read what Adrian said about her. It is all *Bleep* and i can prove it did you all no that she is in a wheel chair now with not long to live, its not right is it!

There is no one to hold us back now so sit up and hold on the sean is about to come alive. Mark Tate now has a club to join he was not allowed to join the viva club!

Tony and members i am not having a go at you i am just getting my point across.

and Tony don't buy a mondao i had one trust me, stick with your viva.

Deon

This post was made via email to the Vauxhall Viva Owners Club
Visit us at www.vauxhallviva.com
northern nutter

Postby pbottomley » Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:19 pm

Glad to see the scene is now comming alive and that winter is finally over... Tooo much Cabin feaver this year for my liking!!

Its going to be the best year ever for Vivas at shows, I know that because people are now determined to make the best of the Viva that they can, I applaude those that have taken it by the scruff of the neck and pulled.

Shame it wasny with us, but never the less good luck (not that you need it) and I shall throw a coke (not wasting a beer) over your bonnet at some shows. :wink:
pbottomley

Previous

Return to General Discussion