My car came home and I love it.

General Discussions about The Vauxhall Viva Owners Club, do you require something from the club we dont offer? What the club is doing for you. NOT for slagging people off, all such comments will be deleted.
Forum rules
Please pay attention to the ‘protocol’ in this forum. This is a friendly club, and we really don’t wish to get into any personal or abusive dialogs. Any such e-mails may be removed, and the person responsible may have their Forum membership revoked

My car came home and I love it.

Postby AUTOMAN » Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:44 pm

Finally my HB estate is home, and I love it. You may have seen it in the garage section, and untill today the pictures that you would have seen are all that I had seen of the car, but in real life the car is 1,000 times better. I am not allowed to play yet, but Phillip My dad's old mechanic said that it needs nwe wings inner and outer at the front, and just a few other plates welded to make the body good enough for an MOT. The inside is great, and the car has only done 34,000 miles. Phillip is trying to clear the work that he has at the moment so he can get the car going for me as soon as possible. Any parts that need a new home would be appreciated, as money is a little tight right now, but I am still hoping to have this car on the road by the end of May at the latest.

After the last few weeks and what has happened, I want you all to know how happy I am today. If one can make me this happy, bring on HB estate number two.

IAN
AUTOMAN.
AUTOMAN

Postby Geeza » Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:05 pm

Nice to see a happy ending :D Best of luck with the restoration and your recovery.
All the best Sean.
Geeza
SL Viva
SL Viva

Postby dann01 » Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:11 pm

Glad to hear the car is home where it belongs, that is to say, with you. I am equally glad that the car's arrival has made you happy, though may I be so bold as to point out a couple of possible hazards.

Firstly, to be so overcome with hapiness that in a frenzy of lust you try and take the car to bed should be avoided. Getting motor oil out of bed sheets is difficult.

Second, though certain places on a car may seem anatomically compatible for some activities... They are not, so best not to try.

Apart from that, enjoy, and get well soon

Regards
Danny
Sometimes, I wonder why I bother, and then for one fleeting moment things will go right for a change.
dann01
Club Treasurer

Postby AUTOMAN » Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:25 pm

Danny thank you, I had thought of using protection, but due to my current heart problems, I decided to avoid certain activities.

Ian
AUTOMAN.
AUTOMAN

Postby hbpeter » Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:35 pm

Are you speaking from experiance Dan?? Good to hear you got your estate, enjoy it, but only gently.
Peter
hbpeter
Register Rep

Postby dann01 » Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:26 pm

Peter

Do you really wanna know? You think you can handle it?

Regards
Danny[/quote]
Sometimes, I wonder why I bother, and then for one fleeting moment things will go right for a change.
dann01
Club Treasurer

Postby Clara » Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:27 am

dann01 wrote:Firstly, to be so overcome with hapiness that in a frenzy of lust you try and take the car to bed should be avoided. Getting motor oil out of bed sheets is difficult.

Second, though certain places on a car may seem anatomically compatible for some activities... They are not, so best not to try.

There are some things you really should not read when eating yoghurt. :?

Any one know the best way to get strawberry pips from under your keys?
Three cars, two fire engines, one steam roller, a wheelchair, and various sized hammers.... what could go wrong?!
Clara
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Return to General Discussion