nose out

General Discussions about The Vauxhall Viva Owners Club, do you require something from the club we dont offer? What the club is doing for you. NOT for slagging people off, all such comments will be deleted.
Forum rules
Please pay attention to the ‘protocol’ in this forum. This is a friendly club, and we really don’t wish to get into any personal or abusive dialogs. Any such e-mails may be removed, and the person responsible may have their Forum membership revoked

nose out

Postby cossieviva » Thu Apr 20, 2006 8:43 pm

adrian miller would you like to explane why you phoned lee morrison and told him his car was for sale before you had even got any facks has to why i put the notice up please keep out of other people bussiness thank you i dont like being woken early after iv done a night shift and someone shouting at me calling me all the names under the sun and being called a lier
cossieviva

Postby lambaj » Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:49 am

This mail looks like it was intended to be addressed to an individual.
I have no idea what this is about, so either please withdraw the item or make sure your shouting at the right person, not just at everybody in the Forum! There are tool on the forum for sending personal messages. Thanks

Tony (HA21)
"Ere look - thats one of them Mk2 Vauxhall Cortinas....!!"
lambaj
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Postby cossieviva » Fri Apr 21, 2006 11:14 am

well saying the mans name is on there i think its plain to see who im shouting at i want every one to know why he put his nose into other peoples bussiness before he found out what the facks were and im betting that he wont answer me
cossieviva

Postby pbottomley » Fri Apr 21, 2006 1:03 pm

John, I have to agree with Tony on this one. The forum is not a soap box for you to stand up on and shout at people.

This post is becomming a direct attack on an individual, Guilty or not, this is not the place for it.

I suggest you speak to Mr Millar directly and sort your differneces out.

You have access to his telephone number , you have access to his email address, you have the ability to private message him from this forum.

If it were me I would of dealt with this behind closed doors, in the first instance.

On the other hand, calling an ex-owner and suggesting the new owner of profiteering from them, comming from the reported source is rich to say the least.

Chin Up Mate, dont get to so hett up over it :D
pbottomley

Postby cossieviva » Fri Apr 21, 2006 2:18 pm

PAUL TAKE ME OFF THE FORUM COZ IM SICK OF PEOPLE DEFENDING THAT MAN ITS ABOUT TIME PEOPLE KNOW WHAT HE IS AND WHAT HE IS LIKE
DO IT PAUL AND DO IT NOW
HO YES I WOULD LIKE TO TALK TO HIM BUT HE NEVER ANSEWRS THE PHONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cossieviva

Postby pbottomley » Fri Apr 21, 2006 2:58 pm

further to John's comments, I have removed John from this forum at his own request. I have not deleted his post, nor editied it in anyway.

:(
pbottomley

Postby MattHC1600SL » Fri Apr 21, 2006 6:56 pm

What a shame that, as usual, someone has to bring us back to the old chestnut "lets have a go at Adrian". Why cant we keep this forum for talking about Vivas, and keep personal grudges private. I cannot see what this post was intended to do, apart from inflame and upset people which it seems to have done. If you want to have a go at someone, why not do it to their face and leave the rest of us out of it. I would also like to say publically that I support Adrian, I think he does a good job for those of us wanting to keep our Vivas on the road, and I think he should be thanked for it. Matt.
Vauxhall Viva HC 1600 OHC SL TDL 533J
Honey Starmist / Black Vinyl Roof
MattHC1600SL
GT Viva
GT Viva

Postby Geeza » Sat Apr 22, 2006 10:02 am

I am with Matt obove on this one.I was thinking about just putting up a post the other day to say what a nice place this forum has been over the last couple of weeks with most conversations revolving around the cars and people involved with them.Which I think is what a club of any kind should be about.Personally I don't give a **** about all these personal fights.Please as Paul has said already sort it between yourselves.
Sorry about the rant folks.
Cheers Sean.
Geeza
SL Viva
SL Viva

Postby pbottomley » Sat Apr 22, 2006 12:28 pm

Some people have real issues with the way the club is run, some people are happy with the way the club is run.

Some people believe that this forum is wrong as it allows non club members access to club information, others believe it’s right to allow non club members access to club information

Some people think cars should be left as they are, others believe cars can be modified form standard. (There is of course a third view in this as well that some follow)

Its life it’s what the world is, people have different views; we just need to understand that.

We can all say who we like and who we don’t, it doesn’t sort out John’s issue with Adrian at all. And for that reason (and with recommendations from club / forum members not Adrian) I am going to lock this thread.
pbottomley

Return to General Discussion