heres a good story for u!

General Discussions about The Vauxhall Viva Owners Club, do you require something from the club we dont offer? What the club is doing for you. NOT for slagging people off, all such comments will be deleted.
Forum rules
Please pay attention to the ‘protocol’ in this forum. This is a friendly club, and we really don’t wish to get into any personal or abusive dialogs. Any such e-mails may be removed, and the person responsible may have their Forum membership revoked

heres a good story for u!

Postby shakeyviva » Sun Apr 30, 2006 9:56 pm

hello, ive just registered in time for my long journey 2mz when igo 2 collect my 1st viva! i live in coventry and ive purchased a half decent viva 1256 coupe(72) dark green from a nice man up in cumbria! approx 227 miles from my house! oh my god its gonna be a fun day goin to collect that !!!!

wish me ultimate luck and i will post as soon as i arive home with the viva in tact

purchased from ebay - 230 quid

condition - solid but in need of work (taxed n motd aprrox 4 months!)

driver - fookin mad! :shock:

please welcome me aboard

peace
shakeyviva

Postby pbottomley » Sun Apr 30, 2006 10:00 pm

good luck chap, im in nuneaton if ya need help
pbottomley

Postby hbpeter » Sun Apr 30, 2006 10:07 pm

good luck, we are all waitng with bated breath for the next episode.
Peter
hbpeter
Register Rep

Postby Geeza » Sun Apr 30, 2006 10:08 pm

Best of luck mate :) Sounds like a bit of a bargin.Make sure you stick some pics in the garage when you get it home.
Sean.
Geeza
SL Viva
SL Viva

Postby shakeyviva » Sun Apr 30, 2006 10:09 pm

nuneaton! quality! i thought u lot only drove nissan bluebirds with spiderweb tatoos on ur elbows!

only kiddin... cheers gents!

cmon shakey... take me home :P
shakeyviva

Postby pbottomley » Sun Apr 30, 2006 10:09 pm

well weddington isnt camp hill sir..... private email me if you need bits or help, shed full of *Bleep* !!!
pbottomley

Postby shakeyviva » Mon May 01, 2006 8:34 pm

ah *Bleep* my lift let me down and i didnt get the car! im soooo gutted i feel like crying :(

its so far away every1 i know is flapping out and fuel costs are high aswell eh!?

i know the guys still got the viva for sale up in cumbria if any of u are interested il pm u his number? he only wants 230 and it looks lovely!

or on the other hand if anyone on here lives in cumbria and wants to drop it to me il pay train fayre home! :wink:
shakeyviva

Postby Edd_V6 » Tue May 02, 2006 2:59 pm

Im going to cumbria next saturday to collect another viva with me trailer unfortuneatly there is only room for one car on it though..Its not that far from little old Thame..250 miles each way. Can you not drive it home since its taxed and tested

Edd
Edd_V6
SL Viva
SL Viva

Postby shakeyviva » Sun May 07, 2006 3:42 pm

oh god i fell sick! wat an absolutley mad weekend. i have to say this is a weird introduction to vivas!

travelled up thurs, took 3 hours. got 2 station and rang the aa anyway as it was firing on 3 cs, the guy changed sparks leads but then tested compression on plug4, where it had none at all! so to the local garage it was! they opened up the head unit and somehow summit had fell thru the plug hole and damaged the piston!!! i saw the damage and it wasnt pretty! so now the garage are completing the work and ive gotta head back up again and pay the rather large bill!

the car is in decnt condition and i swear tu yo, this is gonna be my baby.

is it always gonna be this way fellow viva freaks?
shakeyviva

Postby Geeza » Sun May 07, 2006 4:17 pm

Don't know about anyone else but I'm giving you 10 out of 10 for dedication :lol:
After that lot Viva ownership is going to be a breeze mate :)
Sean.
Geeza
SL Viva
SL Viva

Next

Return to General Discussion