please please please hellllllllllllllllllllp!

General Discussions about The Vauxhall Viva Owners Club, do you require something from the club we dont offer? What the club is doing for you. NOT for slagging people off, all such comments will be deleted.
Forum rules
Please pay attention to the ‘protocol’ in this forum. This is a friendly club, and we really don’t wish to get into any personal or abusive dialogs. Any such e-mails may be removed, and the person responsible may have their Forum membership revoked

please please please hellllllllllllllllllllp!

Postby shakeyviva » Wed May 03, 2006 9:13 pm

well id just sorted to collect the viva 2mzand everything was sweet, train booked n payed etc... but now the guys rang and said the car is runnin on 3 cylinders!! im not a goodmechanic so troubleshootin isnt summit im good at! what shall ido? ive asked wether its mechanical or electrical, but he isnt sure. he drives the car but it wont go above 50mph.

im really in a desperate situation. i dont have any spares to take with me! so what do i do????????? arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :o

will it run ok on 3 cylinders or will it ruin the engine etc?

help me now!
shakeyviva

Postby Pork Pie » Wed May 03, 2006 9:28 pm

dont drive it home unless you`ve got an AA card handy. It wont get you back if its running on 3. Could be anything, then again it could be a quick fix
Pork Pie

Postby pbottomley » Wed May 03, 2006 10:35 pm

get it a few miles from matey, then 1/. call AA. 2/. get a cuppa tea. 3/. get it relayed back!!
pbottomley

Postby shakeyviva » Thu May 04, 2006 12:10 am

cheers lads. top advice

have now joined theaa and am plannin oncallin em asap! genius

8)
shakeyviva

Postby lisbon_road » Thu May 04, 2006 7:57 am

Vast majority of faults like that are electrical. Most likely points, clean and adjust, or ignition leads or plugs. Some people would say for a Viva that three isn't bad. You'll soon learn how to do these jobs if you own one. Good luck.
lisbon_road
GT Viva
GT Viva

Postby shakeyviva » Mon May 08, 2006 10:02 am

aa didnt quite work out as planned! wasnt electrical but mechanical :(

and ive sill not got the car! :twisted:
shakeyviva

Return to General Discussion