THEY LET ME OUT AGAIN.

General Discussions about The Vauxhall Viva Owners Club, do you require something from the club we dont offer? What the club is doing for you. NOT for slagging people off, all such comments will be deleted.
Forum rules
Please pay attention to the ‘protocol’ in this forum. This is a friendly club, and we really don’t wish to get into any personal or abusive dialogs. Any such e-mails may be removed, and the person responsible may have their Forum membership revoked

THEY LET ME OUT AGAIN.

Postby AUTOMAN » Thu May 18, 2006 11:57 pm

Hello everybody, they let me out again, so this is the first time that I have been able to thank you all for your kind wishes once again.

I have had to rethink my situation, so don't think that my HB estate will be on the road by the end of May, which is such a shame for me, though it does look like my family of Viva estate's is going to grow by one more soon, as I have been offered a silver HC from Luton, which is currently MOT'D for 12 months. My green HC needs a few things doing at the moment, but I am told that I am not allowed to work on the cars for at least another 2 months because of the heart attacks, so the jobs will just have to wait for a bit. I couldn't do them anyway, as I feel far to tired and in pain at the moment, to do them anyway.

As it also looks like I will not be able to get to any of the shows for a while, I would like to wish you all a great summer of Viva-ing and can only tell you how I wish that I could be there with you, so please let me see any pictures that you may have, or will be taking.

I am not sure when I will be upto using the computer again, so good-buye for now, but if you do want to contact me, then my daughter will be happy to relay your messages to me and reply to you or your posts, on my behalf.

Kindest regards and best wishes to you all,

Ian,
Automan.

They say my HEART is just not in it anymore, but with a good jump-start, I keep on going.
AUTOMAN

Postby Clara » Fri May 19, 2006 9:49 am

VERY Glad to hear you're still upright Automan!

Now go sit in the garden and read the Haynes manual or something! Perhaps now would be the perfect instruct to teach your daughter on the basics of car maintance :lol:

JUST LOOK OVER YOURSELF OKAY!!

hhhhhuuuuuuuuuuugggggggggggsssssssssssssss
Three cars, two fire engines, one steam roller, a wheelchair, and various sized hammers.... what could go wrong?!
Clara
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Postby hbpeter » Sat May 20, 2006 9:00 pm

Get your self fit first. The Vivas will still be there waiting for you. Unless I nick the HB estate!! :twisted:
Where in the country are you?
Peter
hbpeter
Register Rep

Postby AUTOMAN » Sun May 21, 2006 12:07 am

tHANK YOU to everybody, again you have been so very kind and your messages of support are appreciated.

I am in Cardiff, South Wales, but I have dissabled the HB estate Pete, lol.

Ian
AUTOMAN.
AUTOMAN

Postby hbpeter » Sun May 21, 2006 10:11 pm

Fiddlesticks, foiled again!! :?
Peter
hbpeter
Register Rep

Return to General Discussion