SOAP OPERA

General Discussions about The Vauxhall Viva Owners Club, do you require something from the club we dont offer? What the club is doing for you. NOT for slagging people off, all such comments will be deleted.
Forum rules
Please pay attention to the ‘protocol’ in this forum. This is a friendly club, and we really don’t wish to get into any personal or abusive dialogs. Any such e-mails may be removed, and the person responsible may have their Forum membership revoked

Postby rachel » Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:08 pm

Who is Adrian? Is it his club? What are the benefits of joining up too? :wink:
rachel

Postby pbottomley » Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:04 pm

He is the present club sec. (and to be honest until recently club everything!) his number is 01953 498818
pbottomley

Postby pbottomley » Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:06 pm

Who is Adrian? Is it his club? What are the benefits of joining up too?

Try reading through the website some, not the forum the website main

http://www.vauxhallviva.com
pbottomley

Postby rachel » Mon Jun 12, 2006 3:43 pm

Oki Doki, I'll have a proper look through :wink: cheers!
rachel

Postby Cold Snail » Mon Sep 18, 2006 4:27 am

I put myself forward to write the magazine yesterday. (I must be mad!)

It got the thumbs up from Adrian and Terry, so I'm going to need some content and pics from you.
Adrian's doing the next mag, but if I can round up some content now, it will give me a bit more breathing space when the next deadline looms.

I've got to talk to Adrian about the layout, fonts, how much content for each mag.... and also learn how to use Word properly.

My email address is....

coldsnail@gmail.com
(awaits a load of spam links offering enlargements)
All the best, Paul.
Cold Snail
I'm free!!!

Postby pbottomley » Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:54 am

Another Lamb to the slaughter..... :lol: :lol:

No serously one more person soon in place, that leaves the all important parts of publicity and events... sorta key positions if you ask me... (but then I know nothing right)

I belive Clara and Ian have proven themselves more than capable of publicity, the sheer amount of work done for the "drive for indpendance" was astounding. :shock:

So Events ? who what where and when... step up step up... :D :D
pbottomley

Postby AUTOMAN » Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:33 am

I would be honnoured to do either, though my non-attendance at the National may put some people off. But believe me, if I could have been there, I would have been there. I have approached Adrian several times regarding doing something for the club, but that is as far as it goes. If you want me to do either events or publicity, then start telling Adrian, He may then give it some thought. I know that he has been busy lately, so maybe he needs a bombardment to shift things allong. This post is in no way an attack upon Adrian, so don't read anything that is not intended into it. I just want to help.

Ian,
AUTOMAN.
AUTOMAN

Postby pbottomley » Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:49 am

Yea well I didnt make the national either :( But I am still comitted (or need comitting) to the club website...

So dont look at it as failure Ian ... You were pushed for time, had I of been closer I would of driven you... But its 100 miles to yours 300 miles to the national and back and 100 miles home from yours... way to many miles for a day out :shock:

Can I personally say Ian is the right man for the job, if a little ' TOO' eager at times..... :lol: :lol: I am sure a lot of you people here have seen and read his posts and can atest to the sheer will power to get things done.

What other skills does the post need? I am not sure, we need Adrain and Ian to bash heads in private I suspect, so Adrian has some idea of what is needed and Ian what he can offer... Over to you two Gents :lol:
pbottomley

Postby AUTOMAN » Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:58 am

cheers Paul,

Adrian, give me a call or personal message or something and we can get started.

Ian.
AUTOMAN

Postby AUTOMAN » Mon Sep 18, 2006 11:23 am

I have just sent an e-mail to Adrian asking to be considered for the post of events Co-ordinator, on the committee of the Viva Owners Club. If you agree with me doing this job, please show your support by either sending Adrian a Message, or posting your comments here.

Thank you,

Ian.
AUTOMAN.
AUTOMAN

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion