I leave for Scotland in the morning.

General Discussions about The Vauxhall Viva Owners Club, do you require something from the club we dont offer? What the club is doing for you. NOT for slagging people off, all such comments will be deleted.
Forum rules
Please pay attention to the ‘protocol’ in this forum. This is a friendly club, and we really don’t wish to get into any personal or abusive dialogs. Any such e-mails may be removed, and the person responsible may have their Forum membership revoked

I leave for Scotland in the morning.

Postby AUTOMAN » Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:24 am

Hello all,

Well it's nearly time, I leave for Scotland early in the morning to collect the new car, the HB estate. After all the planning and worrying, "A DRIVE FOR INDEPENDENCE" is due to start on Saturday morning.

The car will be driven from Coatbridge to Cardiff on Saturday.

It will be on show at Evens Halshaw's Vauxhall dealership in Cardiff from Sunday. The car will be there untill Friday, supporting "The Guide Dogs for the Blind" logo's etc.

On Saturday the 16th September, the car makes its way to the National in Kent. It will again be dressed in the Logo's etc.

Through-out the event, we have goodies to give away to people that donate to the cause, but they are limited, so may be all gone before we get to the National.

A MONEY BOX, A KID'S MAGAZINE, BADGES' have all been made available by Guide dogs, so should you wish to have these made available to you, to give to the little ones, then please contact me soon to reserve yours. Adrian has also made available a few sticks of the "Vauxhall Viva Owner's Club" rock as well.

I will not be able to be contacted via the internet after about 10 pm. this evening, so I would like to thank everybody who has been involved with the organisation of the event for their generous help. Likewise to the people who will be driving either the main or back-up car, your time and efferts are verry much appreciated and without you, the event could not happen.

I would like to thank all users of this site and others, for their patients and support. I know that for a while now the forum seems to have been taken over by this event and matters related to it. Your support has been invaluable to both me when I have been disspondent but more importantly to the end user of the Guide Dog that we are attempting to raise money for. This person will be afforded a whole new lease of life when he or she is fully trained in how to use such an animal. A partnership will be formed and a friendship forged for life.

You have an oppertunity to make such a difference, so please embrace it with both hands, even a penny makes a difference, so please donate or sponsor the event now.

THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH, I will hopefully post again later on this weekend.

Keep Safe all,

Ian.
AUTOMAN.
AUTOMAN

Return to General Discussion