Any last minuite takers?

General Discussions about The Vauxhall Viva Owners Club, do you require something from the club we dont offer? What the club is doing for you. NOT for slagging people off, all such comments will be deleted.
Forum rules
Please pay attention to the ‘protocol’ in this forum. This is a friendly club, and we really don’t wish to get into any personal or abusive dialogs. Any such e-mails may be removed, and the person responsible may have their Forum membership revoked

Any last minuite takers?

Postby AUTOMAN » Sat Sep 16, 2006 6:49 pm

Hi all,

I got the car back today which was unexpected to say the least, so does anybody fancy driving it to kent tommorrow?

I have been trying frantically all day to find a driver, in order that "A DRIVE FOR INDEPENDENCE" can continue allong its orrigonal path, but have been un sucessfull. If anybody wants to drive the car, all they would need to do is call me on 07799 171414. The car is taned up with fuel and ready to go, so if anybody is thinking of going and has no transport, please call me. It would be great to finish the event the way that it was planned.

Please get in touch,

Ian.
AUTOMAN.
AUTOMAN

Return to General Discussion