Need a high quality picture of a Viva HB

General Discussions about The Vauxhall Viva Owners Club, do you require something from the club we dont offer? What the club is doing for you. NOT for slagging people off, all such comments will be deleted.
Forum rules
Please pay attention to the ‘protocol’ in this forum. This is a friendly club, and we really don’t wish to get into any personal or abusive dialogs. Any such e-mails may be removed, and the person responsible may have their Forum membership revoked

Need a high quality picture of a Viva HB

Postby mazzo » Mon Sep 18, 2006 4:00 pm

Hi all

I am trying to put together a poster to use at an exhibition which will focus on things from 1968.

I thought I might exploit my Viva obsession and make the largest thing on the display, an HB viva. All the pics I have are usually full of other Vivas or people.

What I really need is a large (as large as poss) picture of an HB on its own. Doesn't matter the colour or spec, but prefer something that looks original rather than pimped-up.

The picture will be blown up to 3m x 1.5m

Even a scan of a brochure might work, but mine are all HC brochures.

Any help would be brilliant.
1971 1600 HC DeLuxe
1971 Green 2 door HC Base model
1978 Red 4 door Viva E from new
1969 HB 1159 4 door SL
mazzo
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Postby AUTOMAN » Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:00 pm

Hi mate,

I can't scan, but I do have brouchers of HBs' and will gladly send them to you so that you can choose the picture that you want. I even have press release photo's so just send me your address.

Ian.
AUTOMAN

Postby pbottomley » Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:23 pm

If you look in the gallery you might see links to HB brochures already scanned, but they are Very small images no good to blow up... Use the normal members username and password as for the memebrs area.. It was in the last "LETTER" from Adrain

I have however got a lot bigger images of the billing 2006 pictures if one of those suits you, just let me know
pbottomley

Postby lisbon_road » Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:44 pm

I could send you a picture by e mail of mine, say about 3MB. Would that do? Jon
lisbon_road
GT Viva
GT Viva

Postby mazzo » Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:53 am

Ian - thanks for the offer. I will check out Jon's pic first so that there's no postage incurred.

Paul, thanks for the offer. I've got a great one of Simon's HB (about 5M pixels) but its got lots of clutter around it (like tents and other cars. If you've got a better one, that would be great.

Jon, I've pm'd you

Thanks - I'll let you know if Jon's will do the trick.
1971 1600 HC DeLuxe
1971 Green 2 door HC Base model
1978 Red 4 door Viva E from new
1969 HB 1159 4 door SL
mazzo
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Return to General Discussion