hi there i'm new to the site

General Discussions about The Vauxhall Viva Owners Club, do you require something from the club we dont offer? What the club is doing for you. NOT for slagging people off, all such comments will be deleted.
Forum rules
Please pay attention to the ‘protocol’ in this forum. This is a friendly club, and we really don’t wish to get into any personal or abusive dialogs. Any such e-mails may be removed, and the person responsible may have their Forum membership revoked

Postby MIKE_OC » Sat Sep 23, 2006 10:43 pm

hi all,my names' mike and i live in merseyside.i've just joined the forum,looks good :D
my main car interests are cortinas,i own 3 of them,the mk3 is my favourite 8) i like lots of other old cars though,and love the HB viva .i'd love to own one if i could find one...for now the model one i own will have to do.. 8)
MIKE_OC

Postby MattHC1600SL » Sat Sep 23, 2006 10:45 pm

Hi Mike, welcome to the forum. If you fancy a trip to deepest darkest Norfolk there is quite a nice HB for sale here at the moment. Matt.
Vauxhall Viva HC 1600 OHC SL TDL 533J
Honey Starmist / Black Vinyl Roof
MattHC1600SL
GT Viva
GT Viva

Postby pbottomley » Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:00 pm

seen the pics myself looks fantastic.... But als i know own a 2 ltr HB so my wallet is empty
LOL
:wink:
pbottomley

Postby Clara » Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:28 pm

pbottomley wrote:seen the pics myself looks fantastic.... But als i know own a 2 ltr HB so my wallet is empty
LOL
:wink:

My wallets just empty!

Welcome to the forum! Please leave your sanity in the cloakroom.
Three cars, two fire engines, one steam roller, a wheelchair, and various sized hammers.... what could go wrong?!
Clara
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Postby AUTOMAN » Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:30 pm

Welcome Mike,

There is a Green HB for sale on the Wirral at the moment. If you want more details, jusk let me know and I would be happy to send them to you.

I love the cortina mk3. I sold one last year, looked like the one from "LIFE ON MARS", but mine was a 2000 E from 1976. The car is local to me and I often see it running arroung. I loved that car, but sold it to buy my kids Christmas presents. I often wish I could have it back.

Glad that you are enjoying the forum, please keep coming back.

Ian.
AUTOMAN.
AUTOMAN

Return to General Discussion