PUBLIC APPOLOGY TO ALL WHO MAY HAVE BEEN OFFENDED.

General Discussions about The Vauxhall Viva Owners Club, do you require something from the club we dont offer? What the club is doing for you. NOT for slagging people off, all such comments will be deleted.
Forum rules
Please pay attention to the ‘protocol’ in this forum. This is a friendly club, and we really don’t wish to get into any personal or abusive dialogs. Any such e-mails may be removed, and the person responsible may have their Forum membership revoked

PUBLIC APPOLOGY TO ALL WHO MAY HAVE BEEN OFFENDED.

Postby AUTOMAN » Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:58 pm

I would like to appologise publicly to flexbuttcheck for any offence that I may have caused during the thread which lead to a disscussion on DIY and Safety.

No offence was meant by my posting to flexbuttcheck or anybody else that was involved in either posting on this thread or reading it.

It is not my intention to upset in any way, any persons at all, so if my actions have caused this to happen to flexbuttcheck or anybody else, I send my appologies for any disstress caused.

Ian,
Automan.
AUTOMAN

Postby pbottomley » Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:34 am

Dont get too worried Ian, i stopped th ethread BEFORE it became distressing LOL...

I shall see you this weekend and personally rebuff you for your sins!

HOW?

easy I shall set Clara on you :twisted:
pbottomley

Postby Clara » Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:50 pm

8)
Three cars, two fire engines, one steam roller, a wheelchair, and various sized hammers.... what could go wrong?!
Clara
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Return to General Discussion