Just launched a Viva Website

General Discussions about The Vauxhall Viva Owners Club, do you require something from the club we dont offer? What the club is doing for you. NOT for slagging people off, all such comments will be deleted.
Forum rules
Please pay attention to the ‘protocol’ in this forum. This is a friendly club, and we really don’t wish to get into any personal or abusive dialogs. Any such e-mails may be removed, and the person responsible may have their Forum membership revoked

Just launched a Viva Website

Postby Sweden » Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:11 pm

Sweden
SL Viva
SL Viva

Postby AUTOMAN » Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:24 pm

Great start very well done.

I am trying to do something similar regarding my estates, but don't know how to get it onto the web. With Paul's help, hopefully we will get this sorted soon. If anybody would like us to place a link to a site of theirs on mine, please let me know?

Ian,
AUTOMAN.
AUTOMAN

Postby hbpeter » Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:11 pm

Not bad, but, 'powerfull' 1256?? Wheres the link Ian??
Peter
Reading between the lines, dangerous if your waiting for a train.
hbpeter
Register Rep

Postby AUTOMAN » Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:26 pm

The site is not on the net yet, but hopefully it will be soon.

Ian,
AUTOMAN.
AUTOMAN

Postby pbottomley » Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:55 am

Just awaiting your pages Ian.... as i siad just post it all to me and i will clean it all up ready to webize it :D
pbottomley

Postby AUTOMAN » Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:45 pm

Just trying to find the time at the moment Paul, but I may be able to grab a few moments soon,

Thank you,

Ian,
AUTOMAN.
AUTOMAN

Postby Sweden » Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:58 pm

Hi,

Everything is relative. The 1256 is a really powerful engine compered to my lawnmover for instance. (1.5 bhp)

By the way. Where there any problems to see the videos? First I uploaded them in WMV format, (MOV from the start) but due to that some had issues I changed them to AVI. Suggestions for other formats are welcome....

Rgrds
Christer
Sweden
SL Viva
SL Viva

Return to General Discussion