Who is coming to the AGM at Gaydon?

General Discussions about The Vauxhall Viva Owners Club, do you require something from the club we dont offer? What the club is doing for you. NOT for slagging people off, all such comments will be deleted.
Forum rules
Please pay attention to the ‘protocol’ in this forum. This is a friendly club, and we really don’t wish to get into any personal or abusive dialogs. Any such e-mails may be removed, and the person responsible may have their Forum membership revoked

Postby AUTOMAN » Thu Nov 16, 2006 12:25 pm

Well chaps and chappesses, it is nearly time to attend the meeting that we have all been awaiting and some of us have been pushing for.

I will be attending and I hope that as many members of the club as possible will be there, as the club belongs to all of it's members. It would be a great shame if after all the hard work put in to organise this event, if an dissappointing attendance were now to happen, so please please please join us to have a disscussion and put forward your ideas on where you thiink the clubs future prioitys should lie. The meeting is not a witch hunt and niether should it be used to bring up points from the past that may have upset people. It is a chance for all of us to get together and put forward our views on how the club should be run in the future.

I understand that committee elections will be held at this meeting, so there are good reasons for all who can to make the effort and attend, so please be there to have your voice heard and your vote counted or even to put yourself forward for a possittion on the committee.

I am looking forward to the AGM and hope that I will meet as many of you as possible there as it would be great to put faces to the people that we all talk to on the forum.

Don't forget to bring your membership card as no card means no addmission.

Thank you Adrian for allowing this oppertunity and also for the organisation that you have put into this event, I do hope that it will be well supported.

Ian,
AUTOMAN.
AUTOMAN

Postby pbottomley » Thu Nov 16, 2006 1:38 pm

I am Ian, but then you know that as we spoke last night :D,
pbottomley

AGM

Postby old viva man » Thu Nov 16, 2006 2:39 pm

I'll be there. I hope it won't be the same old story. Busy people with busy lives, running around like headless chickens, trying to do another job to keep another organisation afloat :!:
old viva man
De Luxe Viva
De Luxe Viva

Postby pbottomley » Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:59 pm

Very important people understand this, you must be a paid up memebr of the Viva Owner Club, and not just a user of this forum.

:D
pbottomley

Postby Cold Snail » Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:31 pm

I'll be there, camera in tow.

*Looks around for membership card*
All the best, Paul.
Cold Snail
I'm free!!!

Postby Clara » Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:48 pm

I don't have a membership card because Miller only had access to my cheque book at the National Classic show however I will bring my cheque stub with Millers writing on and will wack people with it til I'm allowed in :)
Three cars, two fire engines, one steam roller, a wheelchair, and various sized hammers.... what could go wrong?!
Clara
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Postby Fred Dukes » Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:08 pm

Hope to see you there Ian - just hope I wake up early enough!
Fred
----- Original Message -----
To: general@vauxhallviva.com (general@vauxhallviva.com)
Sent: Thursday, November 16, 2006 11:25 AM
Subject: Who is coming to the AGM at Gaydon?

Well chaps and chappesses, it is nearly time to attend the meeting that we have all been awaiting and some of us have been pushing for.

I will be attending and I hope that as many members of the club as possible will be there, as the club belongs to all of it's members. It would be a great shame if after all the hard work put in to organise this event, if an dissappointing attendance were now to happen, so please please please join us to have a disscussion and put forward your ideas on where you thiink the clubs future prioitys should lie. The meeting is not a witch hunt and niether should it be used to bring up points from the past that may have upset people. It is a chance for all of us to get together and put forward our views on how the club should be run in the future.

I understand that committee elections will be held at this meeting, so there are good reasons for all who can to make the effort and attend, so please be there to have your voice heard and your vote counted or even to put yourself forward for a possittion on the committee.

I am looking forward to the AGM and hope that I will meet as many of you as possible there as it would be great to put faces to the people that we all talk to on the forum.

Thank you Adrian for allowing this oppertunity and also for the organisation that you have put into this event, I do hope that it will be well supported.

Ian,
AUTOMAN.

Where there's a will there's a way. We have no will, but we found a way. Please support " A DRIVE FOR INDEPENDENCE ", Help a blind person, give to GUIDE DOGS.

-------------------- m2f --------------------

This email was sent from vauxhallviva.com

Read this topic online here:
http://www.vauxhallviva.com/vivaforum/viewtopic.php?p=13804#13804

-------------------- m2f --------------------

__________ NOD32 1867 (20061115) Information __________

This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.
http://www.eset.com
CHAIRMAN, and general dogs body
Fred Dukes
Club Chairman

Postby dann01 » Fri Nov 17, 2006 8:54 pm

Will see you there then.
Sometimes, I wonder why I bother, and then for one fleeting moment things will go right for a change.
dann01
Club Treasurer

AGM

Postby lizzieviva » Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:50 am

I am and have told Adrian I am willing to serve on Top Table which he wants me to but not sure what I can help answer apart from reassure people that the commitee jobs are not too time consuming if have a little spare time which alas I haven't anymore.I am very optimistic about todays agm and look forward to a very productive day and catch up with friends I haven't seen all year :-)Also looking forward to seeing Sidney Paul!
My viva now has it's new engine fitted courtesey of Terry Cobbald-Colin Robbins is providing a box-can't wait to get Harry back :-)Looking forward to attending some rallies next year!
lizzieviva
SL Viva
SL Viva

Return to General Discussion