Helpful Adrian

General Discussions about The Vauxhall Viva Owners Club, do you require something from the club we dont offer? What the club is doing for you. NOT for slagging people off, all such comments will be deleted.
Forum rules
Please pay attention to the ‘protocol’ in this forum. This is a friendly club, and we really don’t wish to get into any personal or abusive dialogs. Any such e-mails may be removed, and the person responsible may have their Forum membership revoked

Helpful Adrian

Postby Jon-HPF » Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:01 pm

Just thought i'd mention how helpful Adrian Miller is , very impressed with his knowledge and willingness to assist . May not have the part wanted but very keen to point in the right direction. :D
"Thats a nice looking Capri you got there mate!"
Jon-HPF
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Postby hbpeter » Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:28 pm

Nice to see some praise for Mr Miller for a change. :D :D
Peter
Reading between the lines, dangerous if your waiting for a train.
hbpeter
Register Rep

Postby AUTOMAN » Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:10 pm

I've got a funny feeling that after Sunday's meeting, you may see a lot more.

I am greatful to Adrian for setting up the club and for all he has done so far to make it what it is.

Now it is time for the club to move on and hopefully with the help of Adrian.

We live in exciting times and I am honnoured to be a part of whatever is decided on Sunday.

Thank you Adrian for starting, running and fighting for the club and the Viva Cause.

VIVA LE ADRIAN.

Ian.

AUTOMAN.
AUTOMAN

Postby griffonmark » Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:17 pm

With regard to Peter's remark about Adrian being helpful 'for a change' I must apologise to Adrian for not singing his praises when due. I suspect we hear more about problems than when things go well. When I was having a lot of difficulty sourcing parts and working out how my kitcar had been built around a viva, he was extremely helpful and spent a lot of time talking me through problems. Even though I found he could be frustratingly hard to get hold of at times, his advice was freely given despite me buying only a handful of bits off him. My membership fee was the best money I ever spent on my car.

Unfortunately, it looks like my car is now to be sold to a German living in Spain. However, watch this space, I haven't given up Griffons just yet!
griffonmark
GT Viva
GT Viva

Postby hbpeter » Sat Nov 18, 2006 6:32 pm

I meant it was nice to hear someone praising him for a change, instead of moaning about him, not that he was helpfull for a change!!
I second Ian, thanks Adrian for all the work you have done, past , present, and future.
Peter
Reading between the lines, dangerous if your waiting for a train.
hbpeter
Register Rep

Re - Mr Miller

Postby doss » Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:54 am

Hi All
Sadly I am one of those members who has not been an active participant in any club venues or indeed any club meetings or shows nor can i commit to attending any club meetings this or indeed most part of next year. Never the less I would like to thank Adrian and all involved in the VVOC for being there and would also wish to whole heartedly encourage anyone who wishes to become more involved in the club to do so. I personally at this point can not endulge my love of these cars to the extent I would like but I do intent to repay the endless advise and help I have recieved from Adrian especially and ofcourse fellow members. I like this clubs history and what it stands for "Adrian has built a great club".
This forum goes to show that.
Cheers all
P.S thanks to Paul as always for this forum. Is there a better one? if there is i aint seen it !!!! WELL DONE THAT CHAP..... :D
doss
SL Viva
SL Viva

Re - Mr Miller

Postby doss » Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:54 am

Hi All
Sadly I am one of those members who has not been an active participant in any club venues or indeed any club meetings or shows nor can i commit to attending any club meetings this or indeed most part of next year. Never the less I would like to thank Adrian and all involved in the VVOC for being there and would also wish to whole heartedly encourage anyone who wishes to become more involved in the club to do so. I personally at this point can not endulge my love of these cars to the extent I would like but I do intent to repay the endless advise and help I have recieved from Adrian especially and ofcourse fellow members. I like this clubs history and what it stands for "Adrian has built a great club".
This forum goes to show that.
Cheers all
P.S thanks to Paul as always for this forum. Is there a better one? if there is i aint seen it !!!! WELL DONE THAT CHAP..... :D
doss
SL Viva
SL Viva

Return to General Discussion