Leaving

General Discussions about The Vauxhall Viva Owners Club, do you require something from the club we dont offer? What the club is doing for you. NOT for slagging people off, all such comments will be deleted.
Forum rules
Please pay attention to the ‘protocol’ in this forum. This is a friendly club, and we really don’t wish to get into any personal or abusive dialogs. Any such e-mails may be removed, and the person responsible may have their Forum membership revoked

Leaving

Postby kellyharding » Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:47 pm

I've decided I'm going to leave the forum.

I just don't wish to be involved anymore.

There are personal reasons, which shall remain private between myself and Paul. Suffice to say I sharn't be going to any more events I feel.

I'm unsure if I'll continue being interested or not in Vivas either.

Kelly
kellyharding

Postby cossieviva » Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:13 pm

sorry to hear that kelly hope everything works out for you
no more events that means no more fat knacker ice creams or broken deck chairs :lol:
cossieviva

Postby Pork Pie » Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:51 pm

Who`s going to be the leavel headed one in the campsite if your not at Billing? We need people like you coz we get hopelessly pi**ed and fall through chairs otherwise and John would eat all the ice cream if your not there to help him eat some of it
Pork Pie

Postby kellyharding » Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:54 pm

You'll just have to take your missus or sommat. You'll cope without me I'm sure.

Kelly
kellyharding

Postby Pork Pie » Mon Dec 04, 2006 6:03 pm

Will i bugger take my missus. Billing is a "no wife weekend"
Jenny does a great job at mothering all of us making the tea and you do a grand job of keeping us all in check and making sure we act (try) like adults.
Pork Pie

Postby kellyharding » Mon Dec 04, 2006 6:15 pm

My current thinking is I'd far rather spend the time at a gig rather than camping in a field.

I just don't seem to have the motivation or inclination to bother is the trouble now really.

I'm sure you'll find someone else to keep you in order. Either that or you'll just laugh as john joins the swans or something.

Kelly
kellyharding

Postby Pork Pie » Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:31 pm

If your still vivaing Kelly you really need to come to Billing, its just nice to go some where and forget about the outside world of real life for a few short days and join in with the ice cream eating, curry slopping, breakfast munching like minded bods. There is a certain something about billing, where you slowly pull your self off your make shift slobbered covered pillow(the item you alway forget) reach for the soaking wet condensation covered zip of your tent door. And once you`ve finally managed to pull it down, peer out across a dew soaked coverd field full of old Vauxhalls, with only the sound of the odd gorilla in the next tent braking wind, spoiling the moment!
Pork Pie

Postby AUTOMAN » Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:47 pm

Kelly,

I wish you all the best for the future and hope that things work out in a way that you can be happy. We will miss you on the forum and though I have not met you in person, remember that you do have friends here and should you wish to return, you will be welcomed with open arms. The contributions and suggestions that you have made to me personally and also to the club and forum life will be missed, therefore I can only hope that you reconsider and join with us again sometime soon.

Our thoughts and best wishes go with you for now, but hopefully you will return and we will hold you close to our bossom so to speak once again.

Keep safe, be lucky and most of all take care.

Ian.
AUTOMAN,
CHAIRMAN.
and general dogs body.
AUTOMAN

Postby hbpeter » Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:20 pm

bye bye and good luck. Only met you once, but you will be missed.
Peter
Reading between the lines, dangerous if your waiting for a train.
hbpeter
Register Rep

Return to General Discussion