CCW as good as their word.

General Discussions about The Vauxhall Viva Owners Club, do you require something from the club we dont offer? What the club is doing for you. NOT for slagging people off, all such comments will be deleted.
Forum rules
Please pay attention to the ‘protocol’ in this forum. This is a friendly club, and we really don’t wish to get into any personal or abusive dialogs. Any such e-mails may be removed, and the person responsible may have their Forum membership revoked

Postby AUTOMAN » Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:25 pm

Just to let you know that Classic Car Weekly have been as good as their word and printed in the snippets section this week that all is welll with our club. Please order your copy of next weeds issue where there is further information to follow that we have submitted to them. They have also pointed a lot of people to this website.

Looks like we have turned what started as a really bad sittuation arround and that is thanks to the great support of our members and the hard work of the new committee.

Thanks to all who have sent letters to me or posted their support on this site and telephoned either me or other members of the committee. This has probed to me that the club is pulling together and communication between members is working at an all time hight with over 300 hits a day to this site by non-members each day. Well done Paul, for creating a site that people want to get involved in. Further contributions are more than welcome from anybody, so please get involved and post your stories, articles wants, likes, and needs. It has not taken long, but the club is now starting to come to life, so well done.

Ian.
AUTOMAN

Postby Fred Dukes » Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:19 am

Yes I read it today. All the right words in the right order this time and it puts the club in a good light and is now working positively for us. Who knows CCW may do an article on a Viva one of these days!!
Oh look - is that pigs I just saw fly by!!
CHAIRMAN, and general dogs body
Fred Dukes
Club Chairman

Postby AUTOMAN » Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:34 am

Keep your eyes peeled Fred, the article is due early next year and I will be looking for cars to nominate.

Ian.
AUTOMAN.
AUTOMAN

Return to General Discussion