Parts Suppliers UK

This is an area for discussion about modifications to Vivas.

Parts Suppliers UK

Postby Shane_M » Wed Jan 25, 2023 3:07 am

Hi everyone,

Thanks for having me. I have recently taken an interest in all things old Vauxhall having been bought up on a diet of similarly aged blue oval stuff down here in New Zealand. So I've really enjoyed learning a whole new brand and go-fast tricks and bits that go with it in the last couple of months. The car I have is a 1975 1256 'Score 7' (NZ last of line special type thing with plenty of stickers) 2dr HC Viva. I am not looking to hack it to bits but would still like to improve it a little with bolt on/reversible mod's.

I've read plenty on here already so hope I don't repeat anything. First question is that for Ford guys looking for parts we have Burton - is there a Vauxhall equivalent for new gear for these older cars?
Attachments
Shane_M
First Post
First Post

Re: Parts Suppliers UK

Postby cooperman » Wed Jan 25, 2023 9:34 am

Hi and welcome, generally speaking there is no dedicated tuning suppliers for Vauxhall, certainly here we have people who will modify or upgrade your car but they are not purely Vauxhall garages. The easiest way to upgrade is to go for larger engines, carbs etc from a larger engined version of the same model.
Nice looking car
cooperman
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Return to Modifications