A viable transplant?

This is an area for discussion about modifications to Vivas.

Re: A viable transplant?

Postby viva les vegas » Sun May 16, 2010 9:56 am

I've given my dad my imported 3.0 Toyota Camry (same engine as the Lexus GS300) and that's always fun to drive, especially when the power and overdrive buttons are pressed (Bristol to Cornwall in 90mins including stopping for petrol twice) :D shame it's front wheel drive, but it could be another option if you can't get ahold of an LS400 8)
Remember, some days you're the statue, and others, you're the pigeon ;)
Life is a journey, not a destination.

used to be HB259
viva les vegas
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Postby martin-reyland » Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:08 pm

How is this going Spence? Not heard from you in a while so am curious :mrgreen:
martin-reyland
GT Viva
GT Viva

Postby Spence » Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:29 pm

martin-reyland wrote:How is this going Spence? Not heard from you in a while so am curious :mrgreen:

LOL, thats because ive moved house and i haven't touched the car in months now :imsmiling:

I don't have a workshop at present and it'll be a good month or 2 till i have :cry:

Good news is, yes the 3ltr is out never to go back in, its on a stand and ear marked for my vectra 8)

I was offered a running chevy 350 the other day, £500!!! only down side, no 'box as the motor came out of a boat (removed to fit a diesel hoping for economy, er no, just as thirsty apparently lol)

at the moment thats all ive got money for, about 500 poxy quid which i know won't get me far at all, but now ive moved iam better off so if i can keep going like this, by this time next year i'll just be able to afford a basic crate jobby 8)
Spence
GT Viva
GT Viva

Previous

Return to Modifications