hc steering wheel

This is an area for discussion about modifications to Vivas.

hc steering wheel

Postby foshi » Thu Aug 03, 2023 4:28 pm

hi what other make car uses the same spline size as the hc ? looking for something a bit better looking not to small though paul
foshi
SL Viva
SL Viva

Re: hc steering wheel

Postby 1972nail » Thu Aug 03, 2023 7:38 pm

Hi Paul, there is nothing that fits directly to a Viva HC. There are others that fit the same spline but they will not cancel the indicators and you will have to cut the hole in the shroud quite a bit bigger.

However, I do have a centre boss which is designed specifically for an HC for sale. It is to fit standard Mountney or Astrali 100mm PCD 6 bolt steering wheels or MotoLita 9 bolt if you drill extra holes.
Editor of the VVOC Magazine ReVival

"When you have a Firenza like mine, who needs any Minis?" copyright David Maxwell 1979.
1972nail
Old Nail
Old Nail

Location: Ballymoney Co Antrim - some say....the World's best place to live!

Postby foshi » Fri Aug 04, 2023 4:25 pm

1972nail wrote:Hi Paul, there is nothing that fits directly to a Viva HC. There are others that fit the same spline but they will not cancel the indicators and you will have to cut the hole in the shroud quite a bit bigger.

However, I do have a centre boss which is designed specifically for an HC for sale. It is to fit standard Mountney or Astrali 100mm PCD 6 bolt steering wheels or MotoLita 9 bolt if you drill extra holes.

how much would you be looking for paul
foshi
SL Viva
SL Viva

Postby 1972nail » Fri Aug 04, 2023 8:37 pm

PM sent
Editor of the VVOC Magazine ReVival

"When you have a Firenza like mine, who needs any Minis?" copyright David Maxwell 1979.
1972nail
Old Nail
Old Nail

Location: Ballymoney Co Antrim - some say....the World's best place to live!

Return to Modifications