Help! Steering wheel....

This is an area for discussion about modifications to Vivas.

Postby psl » Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:10 pm

i hope it goes well for you Mike.
psl
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Postby MAGNUM 2300 » Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:35 pm

bulldog wrote:i think you should talk to the person involved. magnun2300 may not of told the hole story i have spocked to the after person and his pc is down at the mo. this could lead to leagl maters so you should tread with caution

Well "bulldog", you and all the others just have to trust me on this one. I have told my story as I've experienced it to be. Yes, the sellers computer may have been down from time to time, but when he promise to send the part time after time without nothing happends I can't trust this man. After all, he's got my £120 and haven't returned those eighter. He's had since Nov 9th to solve this.

BTW, I will NOT gain any positive if I'm not honest about this case. You mention "legal matters", well, what to you think.. Is it legal enough to do an agreement, getting paid and NOT delivering as agreed?? And..for how long would YOU been waiting??
Why fight for a ball when we can play with cars..?!!
MAGNUM 2300
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Postby bulldog » Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:41 pm

im sure it will he seems to be genuine and very helpful to me, we all make mistakes i try not to judge people that i do not know. we had lots of long conversations on the phone and emails and looking forward to meeting him.mike
bulldog
GT Viva
GT Viva

Postby psl » Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:45 pm

Im sure i speak for all Per, when i say i do truly feel sorry for you. If it were i, then yes i would have to act on the matter. I have contacted Mr Hill and have asked him for proof of posting or the customs number and will carry on doing so untill one way or another the matter is ended. The only worry is we dont want a public linching untill all cards are on the table. Im not defending or attacking but as your not exactly round the corner if feel it is only fair that we treat the matter with respect and try and help.
psl
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Postby MAGNUM 2300 » Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:25 pm

Sure "psl", as I stated I've sent several PM's to the seller. I've sent 6 PM's to the seller after I first began to suspect "owls in the moss". In the first of those I politly asked for a tracking number since I felt it took too long time for the wheel to arrive. As he didn't reply to this I suggested in the next PM he'd arrange the wheel or money back to arrive before X-mas. Again no answer. ( I really repeat myself here..) In the third PM I wrote a short message as I noticed he was online asking where my money or wheel was. In the forth PM I felt I had to mention that I was very disappointed, and gave him a limited time to answer. Also I told him if he didn't honour my limit I had to react in a matter of my money stolen. In the fifth PM (he answered my 4th) I reasonably gave him some days more. In my sixth, and last, PM I gave him 7 days limit for the wheel or money to arrive or I'd act on this matter.

So, my friends, I guess I've given him enough chanches to sort this out over a long period of time. My patience has a limit, and the seller has stepped over that limit too many times. This is not the honourable way to a gentlemens agreement.
MAGNUM 2300
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Postby MAGNUM 2300 » Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:41 pm

BTW... I haven't reported him yet. I consider myself a reasonable guy, so if he'd like this matter out of the way he'd hopefully react as he'd promised me ASAP. And, of course, if he does, you'll be the very first to know.
Of course, if he will show a copy of some sort of document from the shipping service or customs proofing the package WERE sent, I'll exuse some of my statements regarding the man
...in public.
MAGNUM 2300
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Postby psl » Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:45 pm

hey im on your side son! all i can do is help you. like i say i`ve contacted him like others and asked for an answer
psl
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Postby MAGNUM 2300 » Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:46 pm

psl wrote:hey im on your side son! all i can do is help you. like i say i`ve contacted him like others and asked for an answer

ah.. I missunderstood you slightly. Sorry.
MAGNUM 2300
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Postby rachel » Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:55 am

PBpttomly said:
PS hows the firenza comminag along? still got flods white walls?

I have no idea how I attach that comment so I cut n pasted it!!

My Baby is grand cheers! She's actually carried me to work this morning! Got a few holes to patch up and need a carpet but it's all good. I've even learnt to weld so nothing can stop me now ha ha ha!
rachel

Postby bulldog » Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:58 pm

[I've even learnt to weld ] top woman i know lots men that wont weld because the get brunt.my wife had a go once and she was not that keen :shock:
bulldog
GT Viva
GT Viva

PreviousNext

Return to Modifications