Exhaust question

This is an area for discussion about modifications to Vivas.

Postby Clara » Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:11 pm

VOLUME CONTROL!

My ears they hurt :(
Three cars, two fire engines, one steam roller, a wheelchair, and various sized hammers.... what could go wrong?!
Clara
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Postby hbpeter » Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:18 pm

Errrm, just to stir things up, didnt the DTV cars have a side exit exhaust, coming out somewhere under the door? :twisted:
Peter
Reading between the lines, dangerous if your waiting for a train.
hbpeter
Register Rep

Postby bodyworx » Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:20 am

HBPeter wrote:Errrm, just to stir things up, didnt the DTV cars have a side exit exhaust, coming out somewhere under the door? :twisted:
Peter

Yep as seen on the "Blue Peter" video

I got something similiar done to Ally's Corsa by the local Stainless exhaust guys

So, if time and money permit in the future when the HB needs an exhaust change, might go down that road again,(maybe :? )
theres bigger priorities to be attended to first before we think of anything like that though.
bodyworx
GT Viva
GT Viva

Postby MAGNUM 2300 » Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:26 am

MAGNUM 2300 wrote:I'll let you know how mine sounds like when I'm finnished making the exhaust system. I guess the system will "look" something like this: 4 branch manifold (not the race one) with 4 2" pipes into 2 2" pipes then a collector into 1 2,5" pipe with (i guess) 2 silencers.

I'll just refere to this topic: http://www.vauxhallviva.com/vivaforum/viewtopic.php?t=6289
Why fight for a ball when we can play with cars..?!!
MAGNUM 2300
Brabham Viva
Brabham Viva

Previous

Return to Modifications