Sportshatch OSA100R

This is an area for discussion about Restoration issues.

Re: Sportshatch OSA100R

Postby 1972nail » Sun May 01, 2016 2:20 pm

I don't think it matters too much what way you build it up. You can see from my last photo that the engine and subframe was one of the first bits to be added to the shell. Really just to find a home for the big bits first and provide more space to work in my confined carport. Certainly the subframe needs to be in to assemble the brakes fully.
Editor of the VVOC Magazine ReVival

"When you have a Firenza like mine, who needs any Minis?" copyright David Maxwell 1979.
1972nail
Old Nail
Old Nail

Location: Ballymoney Co Antrim - some say....the World's best place to live!

Postby 1972nail » Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:17 pm

OSA is getting ready for the Sports Hatch 40th Anniversary at Billing... New stripes and rear badge, newly refurbished dash hopefully all working, dash top properly painted, refurbished rear screen rubber, new springs and the wiring to the rear end repaired properly, parts of it had been chopped off and then taped together by a previous owner and the wiring to the rear interior light and HRW was non existant........The rear tail gate has been adjusted down at the top to make it seal properly .... And if we have enough time the nice new carpet will get fitted.

Oh and I nearly forgot, a new interior light lens and LED bulb kit.....
Editor of the VVOC Magazine ReVival

"When you have a Firenza like mine, who needs any Minis?" copyright David Maxwell 1979.
1972nail
Old Nail
Old Nail

Location: Ballymoney Co Antrim - some say....the World's best place to live!

Postby Fred Dukes » Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:57 am

So is it for the VVOC Stand or DSG?
CHAIRMAN, and general dogs body
Fred Dukes
Club Chairman

Previous

Return to Restoration