1800 gls 4 door manual project for sale

Cars offered here are from private individuals.

items for AUCTION should not be posted here, please use the appropriate thread for such items, all auction threads posted here will be deleted.

Please follow the positing guidelines as shown the first announcemnet post
Forum rules
Please follow the guidelines below, remember to be as detailed as you can in the descriptions.

Thread title

The seller should include the following information in the title of the thread:

Car Model - Price - Location

E.G. Viva HA Deluxe, £500, Bedford

The first post

You should include the following:

Model:
Year:
Mileage:
Tax:
MOT:
Pics:
Contact details:

Failure may result in deleted posts

1800 gls 4 door manual project for sale

Postby andylake2003 » Sun Apr 07, 2024 1:38 pm

It is with deep sadness that I must part with my unfinished project 1978 HC Viva 1800 gls 4 door. Mileage is 90 thousandAll the welding has been done professionally and recorded, the filler and paint has been done professionally (however I'm dubious about that guys professionality) as some of the contours aren't quite right and there is some micro-blistering on o/s wing and roof. Having said that, the roof is in primer still as there is a vinyl roof to fit and the car has now been stood, garaged, for 9 years. It is a rolling shell, with all new parts and upgrade parts already purchased. Seats are as new as they were removed from the same model in the early 80's and stored properly. Basically it just really needs putting back together, although I remember the engine had some crank rattle on start-up. Interior is what I'd call biscuit and exterior is Coppertone Starfire. Mot and tax exempt.
Located Bangor in North Wales, PM me or call 07496584768.
£1500
andylake2003
De Luxe Viva
De Luxe Viva

Return to Cars for sale (Private individuals)