Viva 1974 2 door 1256

Cars offered here are from private individuals.

items for AUCTION should not be posted here, please use the appropriate thread for such items, all auction threads posted here will be deleted.

Please follow the positing guidelines as shown the first announcemnet post
Forum rules
Please follow the guidelines below, remember to be as detailed as you can in the descriptions.

Thread title

The seller should include the following information in the title of the thread:

Car Model - Price - Location

E.G. Viva HA Deluxe, £500, Bedford

The first post

You should include the following:

Model:
Year:
Mileage:
Tax:
MOT:
Pics:
Contact details:

Failure may result in deleted posts

Re: Viva 1974 2 door 1256

Postby Asterix » Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:31 pm

michaelmate wrote:Heres an idea ..... The person who has the car puts it for sale on here , then we all know who we are dealing with , the price he wants, and not a middle man .

Well said mate : ) Seems a very clicky one sided club in my opinion and feel sorry for the members. Thanks Fred Bloke for the nasty email by the way.Fair play to you Gary, (maximus) ,needs a few more of you on here mate ; ) and yes Fred Bloke my vote goes to Maximus to run the club, and please stop asking me to join :angrywife:
Asterix
De Luxe Viva
De Luxe Viva

Postby pbottomley » Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:56 pm

You didnt listen, goodbye and good luck with you life, the club doesnt need this, you bring nothing to the greater good.

So whose next?
pbottomley

Postby pbottomley » Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:10 pm

Its not working is it folks....

If you dont like the way the club is run then stand up and help change the club, you will not achieve anything by becoming a keyboard warrior and trying to goad others into a flame war.

But then if your not going to even consider joining the club in the first place then one has to take the action of banning before they drag the whole place down.

In 8 years of running this forum, I have only had to ban three people! so it didn't come lightly.

Post now locked as its pointless continuing this thread

:adminpower:
pbottomley

Previous

Return to Cars for sale (Private individuals)